Reviews for Over Coffee
starlightnorain chapter 1 . 10/3/2017
Hello!

First of all I must say that it's unfair from me to be writting just now, when indeed I readed you story just a long long time ago (round 2006 or so) So as I said, my apologies. Second this is the very first proposal of a 02x04 that I have ever readed never and it's just fantastic. I do love th way Quatre and Duo achieve to know each other, I mean that wasn't athe tipical "love at first sight" no, it's something more elaborated, deeper, and important. That's what I love from your story.

You must be wondering by now why the hell I writting like this, and I have the answer, and is that I'm not an angloparlant as you can see, I'm from Mexico, and if I have become to known your story was because a friend of mine traduced your story a long time ago! Now she is lost on her duty's and haven't known anything about her for years...

Well I must say that there is a favor that I have to ask. As you know my friend Arkady translated your story to spanish, but sincerely I have readed it again and must say that there are a lot of mistakes... A friend of mine Enigmatek who happend to be a writter heere at f net and loves your story so much that she would love to make again all the translation, only if you leave her to do so.

I couldn't find another way to contact you so I hope you could read the message!
M1nks chapter 6 . 11/27/2010
Fabulous story - it's nice to see other pairings and a more realistic view to love. A pairing which comes together in friendship and growing attraction rather than an instant 'love at first sight'.
Cinnamon Selkie chapter 6 . 6/9/2009
This is a wonderful story. It is funny, fluffy and serious, often all in the same sentence. I love the way you have portrayed the various characters, but particularly Duo. Cinnamon.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 6 . 6/2/2009
"Ah, tell you what, Q," Duo suggested hastily. "Why don't we just makeout now, and worry about that later?"

"Okay!"

hillarious!

i really loved this story.

D
Memeal chapter 6 . 2/12/2008
I keep coming back to this again and again. I think the part of it that makes it so perfect is that never in my wildest dreams and no matter how many times I read it, do I suspect it will be a Duo/Quatre pairing! About half way through, I always find myself thinking "Hunh.. is this the one where he has to tell Trowa off?" and then am delighted when I discover it is!

Beautiful... though I'm sure this is long time too late to say so.
Kaaera chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Cheh. Wow. I'm definitely moving on to read the rest of this! Just had to say 'cheh', because that's the sound I made at the end of this chapter. _
Misanagi chapter 6 . 7/22/2003
I liked this a was a very nice story!

I just loved it. Congratulations.

_x
Dark Peppermint chapter 6 . 7/5/2003
Hehehe! That was so adorable! Oh, but I am so disappointed in Trowa *smacks Trowa on the back of the head*

I so wish it weren't the end. I would like to know how Heero and Trowa went on, especially Trowa; it seemed that they had more issues than Wufei, Duo, Quatre, or Sally.

Anyway, I super-loved it! This fic is so much the best /_
Shinimegami7 chapter 6 . 6/28/2003
OMG! This is the first time I've ever like Quatre and Duo together! I love the way you integrated the characters together... Though I'm a little biased against Trowa now... I felt so sorry for Quatre when he couldn't keep a boy friend. In the beginning, I knew right away that they would get together. In the middle I doubted myself because I though Trowa was going to get over his commitment problem. Finally, when Quatre over heard Duo, I knew it was them again. I'm glad they did. It seemed so perfect. For a while, I thought Heero and Trowa were going to get together. All in all, it's an awesome story. You obviously put a lot of effort into it. I haven't checked yet, but I hope that you write a sequal. I've also noticed that your writing style is consistant in all the stories of yours that I have read. A mark of an excellent author. Keep it up!
Shianelle chapter 6 . 6/15/2003
Oh wow! ::squeals happily:: This fic was so incredibly yummy. (No pun intended) All those ups and downs between Duo and Quatre drew out the anticipation beautifully.

I love this fic. It's absolutely excellent. So fun to read and a really great mood lifter.

~Shi-koi~
L2SET chapter 6 . 5/23/2003
ahh! i loved it! i just absolutly love 2x4s! That was so cute! :)
MoonLLotus chapter 6 . 3/18/2003
to tell you the truth, the end disapointed me a little. besides that, I LOVED this ficie! and its gonna be on my favorites list now! thanx for writing such a wonderful fic! ja~
firedraygon chapter 6 . 3/16/2003
*starts bawling* THIS IS SO GOOD! YOU'VE INTRODUCED ME TO A NEW COUPLING! 24! THANK YOU!

~firedraygon97
dani chapter 6 . 3/15/2003
that was really cute! and now one of my favorite stories
nekokatze chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
I like this story so much! It's so cute and I'm wicked in love with it. Just thought I'd letcha know.