Reviews for Always Wanted to Tell You
Happy feet lover chapter 3 . 2/10
Amazing story! Lots of creative thinking! Bringing a little of Noah's back story into it was a plus also. Great work! I would greatly appreciate more if you ever decide to make another one. :)
Transformers 0 chapter 3 . 1/10
Nice bro! Nice! I love it!
Awesomo3000 chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
Oh, my God... I LOVE IT! :D It's SO adorable! And fluffy! (no pun intended)
Thomas Holmes II chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
One, two, three: AAAAWWWWW!
What a nice little story, Ce!
S. Snowflake chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
I remember reading your original draft of this piece, but I like the revision even more. It's nice to see "Happy Feet" fanfiction that takes place near the first film rather than the buckets of sequel stuff.

I don't remember if the original made me feel this happy for Mumble and Gloria, but reading it again certainly did. They needed more development in the actual movie, imho. I also like how Mumble gets her a fish, just as he did before, but finally gets his winning line right.

The only scene that feels a bit rushed was the reprise of "Boogie Wonderland." If you space out the lyrics in line format with description it might seem less like a scene in a paragraph. But hey, most songfics can't even get the concept right.

*S. Snowflake
Joei Write chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
Just lovely! So going in my favorites!
A Bird Fanatic chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
THERE WE GO! I've been waiting for this to finish! Thank you for finising it!
KevinBlu chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
Hi there.

I really loved this chapter... I loved the entire fic actually!

It's a shame that it have already over :(... it would be interesting that you write about that party and... the other... stuff ;)

But well, it's still a great fic.

Hope I read you soon ;)

KevinBlu
Guest chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
There we go, when I saw this supposedly completed piece earlier, I was like "What the heck?", but now I'm glad you set things straight!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
right on!
i really liked it, plz write another chap for this fanficretty plz with a cherry on top!
thx :)
KevinBlu chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Beautiful... I can't found another word to describe it.

It's a great story I loved it

However what I liked the most wasn't the plot itself, but your writting style, it's amazing! The way you tell the story and how you describe the event are really good

I'm relly looking foward for the next chapter

Please, update soon!

KevinBlu
MyWayWriter chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Awe... so close! I really hope everything works out, I'd hate to see him screw up again.