Reviews for The Hangover
NinjaInTheDark chapter 5 . 7/3
You should know- my boyfriend is looking at me like I'm a special kind of stupid as I laugh while reading. I hope this one continues.
kisekiss chapter 5 . 1/13
This is awesome! can't wait for what will happen next! If you have the time please updaaaate.. thank you xoxo
FuckWhyAmINotCreative chapter 5 . 12/29/2015
Ahh, this was so good! I was wondering if you would ever consider updating this because I think that it has a lot of potential to be really really good. I love the first five chapters and I would love to see more.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/16/2015
I know there's only so much you could do with a Vegas story but I've noticed a lot of parallels between this story and the nights we won't remember by quorra laraex
HeavensIntensity chapter 5 . 4/4/2014
would love to read more of this story! :)
aria206 chapter 5 . 3/31/2014
Update soon please please please, I love it!
lina chapter 5 . 2/18/2014
please update soon!
In another life 1 chapter 5 . 1/4/2014
Wow your writing is good! Please update soon
Abysmalice chapter 5 . 11/19/2013
Your writing is phenomenal; hard to find this kind of quality in a story nowadays on FF. I've almost instantaneously fallen in like with your style of writing! Don't usually read incomplete stories to avoid the disappointment when you realize the author probably isn't going to update anytime soon... I also don't normally leave reviews either, but I'm shamelessly begging you to continue writing this, I'm laughing and gasping and my jaw drops with every scandalous act and witty phrase/innuendo you come up with as the story progresses. This is what I've been looking for, please do find some time in your busy lifestyle to continue! I'd also like to read about the rest of the group's eventful night.
This was actually an idea that had I toyed around with and had thought of collaborating with another fellow author, though I feel rather discouraged after reading this masterpiece, hurry and update! Uh, no pressure, though! (I'm in high hopes that saying so will actually guilt you into continuing.) Lots of love.
Raven and Writing Desks chapter 5 . 10/14/2013
Great story! I love the way it switches from present to past. Your descriptions are beautiful and just in depth enough for readers to get a clear picture, but not so detailed that it's tedious and boring to read. Love it! Can't wait for future chapters! :)
scarlet letters in the snow chapter 5 . 9/17/2013
I just love how you write, anyways I'll be waiting for the next chapter:) you've got a new follower:)!
girl-in-glasses chapter 5 . 8/28/2013
waiting for the next chapter! this is exciting! hahaha
venetian.sky chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
It's so different from the Naruto universe, but the way you wrote the characters in a Las Vegas setting is absolutely wonderful. It's very hard to find an AU fan fiction that closely resembles modern life that is good, but yours is an exception (along with all of your other great stories that I hope to review soon). I didn't feel that any of the characters were OOC and your writing style flows beautifully, especially how the chapters switch between the past versus the present. I can't wait to find out how Sasuke and Sakura got married!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/23/2013
Please update soon
Srylanna chapter 5 . 6/25/2013
A funny story based on a Vegas cliché.