Reviews for Moments Passed
miranda04 chapter 31 . 6/18/2012
Hmmm...I peeked at the reviews for this chapter and the previous one. I'm assuming there was an author's note attached to this chapter, but was deleted.

So, he's been around a couple of months? Maybe I'll have to re-read, because it seemed like their interactions took place in the span of a week.

I didn't get the feeling like he had spent a lot of time around her or Sophia. I don't know if that's because I skimmed when reading or if it's not laid out clearly.
A is for Angel chapter 31 . 6/18/2012
i trust bella to make the right decison for her and her daughter

thanks for updating i am very exicted for more
A is for Angel chapter 30 . 6/18/2012
i pray that he doesnt let us down

cant wait for more
A is for Angel chapter 29 . 6/18/2012
ugh edward dont you know her at all?

cant wait for more

A is for Angel chapter 28 . 6/17/2012
its okay we all get curious sometimes

thanks for updating and he needs to answer her to be in her life
A is for Angel chapter 27 . 6/17/2012
cant wait for the answers from edward because im curious to know what he did too

Scattycow chapter 31 . 6/16/2012
Of course it's your story and you can write it how you like.

If, however, you're going to get pissy every time a reviewer doesn't agree with one of your characters you're going to be spending a lot of time and energy on ranty A/N's.

You can't please all the people all of the time. If you want to put your stories up for anyone to read and not just people who are going to gush about how wonderful you and your stories are, then you need to accept that there are going to be times when the subject matter extracts response from someone that you may not like. It's the nature of the thing. This could be for a number of reasons. It could be because the reader has suffered from a similar situation happening to them and feels strongly about it or it could be that they just plain disagree with your characters actions.

Just be pleased that you are getting genuine, honest, heartfelt opinions from readers who are enjoying your story. It could be staying unread and unreviewed. Wouldn't that be worse?

Carry on with the good work that you are doing and maybe develop a thicker skin! LOL!
beegurl13 chapter 31 . 6/16/2012
You're a/n's cute. :D I'm glad you know where you're going with this. :) You gotta please yourself first. That's all that matters when it comes to writing stories. :)

You did good with this chapter. I'm glad Alice is skeptical, that's good. But I'm glad that Bella told her what she wants. :)

Good job. :)
Chilly Howdy chapter 31 . 6/16/2012
Hey Sweetie! I know I am one of the reviewers with an awful rant about B taking E back! and Fair enough for your rant back but just Ewwww! Me! I wouldn't touch him with a 10 foot pole! Let Bella tell him she slept with 10 other men! lol see how he feels ;) See you next one! Chilly x
SunflowerFran chapter 31 . 6/15/2012
What is all the fuss about...this story is moving at a perfect pace...she didn't just run into his arms and forget everything. I think they are doing everything right, making all the right adjustments and decisions for themselves and for their child.

Of course she asked him questions...did she really want to know...probably not, but that is human nature to ask...

He has to prove himself...all will be well
honeyimhom chapter 31 . 6/15/2012
Great chapter
shasta53 chapter 31 . 6/15/2012
I have to say, I think you misunderstood me. (Though, I take it I wasn't the only one). I don't want her to be bitter, and I want to see them move on. Maybe the problem is the we really didn't see the two month stretch where they were working on things (hard in a drabble, I know). What we saw was him coming back one day, meeting his daughter a few days later and then them getting together for this meal. For as much as she's hurt and the guilt she has for not being able to be a good mother to Sophie, all of that stems back to him leaving the way he did and being gone all this time.

As for the other people . . . she says that there were others for her, but earlier in the story, she seemed to indicate other than wallowing and trying to be a mother to Sophie, she didn't do much. Maybe that's where the confusion lies.
nursedoublek chapter 31 . 6/15/2012
Great update...I love the pace and direction that you are taking us :) love the story :) xoxo
Guest chapter 30 . 6/15/2012
Bella is the dumbest bitch on planet. He treated her like yesterday's trash and she welcomes him back with open arm just like that? Wow just wow! She owes it to her daughter, the daughter someone else had to take care of because she was too depressed after all he put her through to stop acting like a 14 years old teenager and THINK. How is he going to value them when everything in his life is so easy.
shasta53 chapter 30 . 6/15/2012
I'm not against forgiveness, but that was too easy. After what he did to her, he doesn't deserve to get to just waltz back in and play house. I don't mean that he has to suffer but she has spent years hurt, guilty, and alone because he had his head up his butt. Now he gets it on straight and expects to be welcomed back?
357 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »