Reviews for Moments Passed
SunflowerFran chapter 31 . 6/15/2012
What is all the fuss about...this story is moving at a perfect pace...she didn't just run into his arms and forget everything. I think they are doing everything right, making all the right adjustments and decisions for themselves and for their child.

Of course she asked him questions...did she really want to know...probably not, but that is human nature to ask...

He has to prove himself...all will be well
honeyimhom chapter 31 . 6/15/2012
Great chapter
shasta53 chapter 31 . 6/15/2012
I have to say, I think you misunderstood me. (Though, I take it I wasn't the only one). I don't want her to be bitter, and I want to see them move on. Maybe the problem is the we really didn't see the two month stretch where they were working on things (hard in a drabble, I know). What we saw was him coming back one day, meeting his daughter a few days later and then them getting together for this meal. For as much as she's hurt and the guilt she has for not being able to be a good mother to Sophie, all of that stems back to him leaving the way he did and being gone all this time.

As for the other people . . . she says that there were others for her, but earlier in the story, she seemed to indicate other than wallowing and trying to be a mother to Sophie, she didn't do much. Maybe that's where the confusion lies.
nursedoublek chapter 31 . 6/15/2012
Great update...I love the pace and direction that you are taking us :) love the story :) xoxo
Guest chapter 30 . 6/15/2012
Bella is the dumbest bitch on planet. He treated her like yesterday's trash and she welcomes him back with open arm just like that? Wow just wow! She owes it to her daughter, the daughter someone else had to take care of because she was too depressed after all he put her through to stop acting like a 14 years old teenager and THINK. How is he going to value them when everything in his life is so easy.
shasta53 chapter 30 . 6/15/2012
I'm not against forgiveness, but that was too easy. After what he did to her, he doesn't deserve to get to just waltz back in and play house. I don't mean that he has to suffer but she has spent years hurt, guilty, and alone because he had his head up his butt. Now he gets it on straight and expects to be welcomed back?
Scattycow chapter 30 . 6/15/2012
So she forgives him? Just like that? Wow! She's really given him the incentive to change! He really had to work hard for that! *snorts*

Oh well she's a better person than me! Or a more stupid one? Can't quite make up my mind.
miranda04 chapter 30 . 6/15/2012
I don't like prolonged, drawn-out scenes, with them trying to get back together, earn trust, etc. And I realize they love each other, etc.

BUT...really? He pretty much says "I'm sorry" and she's back with him? At this point, it might as well be "the end" if it's going to be tied up that easily.
beegurl13 chapter 30 . 6/15/2012
Ahhhh, I'm so glad she's not playing games with him, making him suffer. :) And I'm glad he said he'd never leaver her again. :) Now, for him to prove it... :D
Chilly Howdy chapter 30 . 6/15/2012
Ugh! I just lost all respect for Bella! I can't believe she is going to let him back after he LEFT her and slept with 6 other skanks! That is stuffed! See you next time maybe? Chilly x
Chilly Howdy chapter 29 . 6/15/2012
Dumbass! Thanks for the update :) See you next time! But SIX other women! Please don't let Bella take his whore ass back! Chilly x
Chilly Howdy chapter 28 . 6/15/2012
What! A girl has got to know right? Thanks for the update :) See you next time! Chilly x
Chilly Howdy chapter 27 . 6/15/2012
Now this I have got to read :O) See you next chapter :) Thanks for this one! Chilly x
honeyimhom chapter 30 . 6/15/2012
Great chapter
Kgunter34 chapter 29 . 6/15/2012
I concur, he is an idiot.
348 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »