Reviews for Moments Passed
Chilly Howdy chapter 29 . 6/15/2012
Dumbass! Thanks for the update :) See you next time! But SIX other women! Please don't let Bella take his whore ass back! Chilly x
Chilly Howdy chapter 28 . 6/15/2012
What! A girl has got to know right? Thanks for the update :) See you next time! Chilly x
Chilly Howdy chapter 27 . 6/15/2012
Now this I have got to read :O) See you next chapter :) Thanks for this one! Chilly x
honeyimhom chapter 30 . 6/15/2012
Great chapter
Kgunter34 chapter 29 . 6/15/2012
I concur, he is an idiot.
kfoll chapter 28 . 6/15/2012
We're all like that.

I hope that she hasn't been celibate since he's been away though! I'd hate that!

So he didn't want to leave her? Still did though. And didn't look back for three f**kin years. Not until he got bored with his life. Now he's 'ready' to come back and give our Bella and Sophia the wonderful benefit of his existence!

Sounds like he had plenty of company too! Obviously really missed her! *snorts* Doesn't even think enough of her to lie about it!

She would be a complete fool to take him back! Don't care how HOT He is! What's to stop him f**king off when things get a little tough again. Kids drain you. Life can get really tough as he just saw. He needs to prove himself a whole heap more before I'm convinced.

Even if Bella hasn't put herself about in his absence, I hope she tells him she has! Maybe then he'll understand how she feels.
honeyimhom chapter 29 . 6/15/2012
I wonder if he is involved with someone else now.

honeyimhom chapter 28 . 6/15/2012
Hey, I've ask those questions to my ex-husband. He never answered until I told him he wasn't a man, if he was he would grow a pair and answer the question. He did and it made me sick but I was glad I finally knew, that is if he was telling the truth.

honeyimhom chapter 27 . 6/15/2012
I hope Edward tells Bella the truth about what really happened while he was gone and why he never got in touch with her.

beegurl13 chapter 29 . 6/15/2012
See, now six in like 3 or 4 years isn't horrible. :D Let's just hope that none of them turned into relationships. :D Am I mean to hope for that? :D And I'm curious what Bella's number is. If there is one. :D

You're doing this really well, I'm enjoying it a lot! Great job! :)
sassygirl156 chapter 29 . 6/15/2012
Ah yes, men and their logic. Seemed like a good decision at the time, right?
sassygirl156 chapter 28 . 6/15/2012
Ugh. The problem with knowing is once you know, you can't "un-know", so if you are someone who overthinks, you just gave yourself a crapload of shit to sort out. I'm a firm believer in not asking the question if I don't think I really want the answer. JS.
beegurl13 chapter 28 . 6/15/2012
I'm thinking the exact same thing as you and Bella, so we're all good here. :D I want to know, too, how many girls he messed around with. Poor Bella... :( And I totally get Edward not wanting to say anything, but the truth of the matter is that if she doesn't know, her imagination is going to make it a hundred times worse than the truth could possibly be. Hopefully Edward will realize that. :)

I'm excited for more! :)
beegurl13 chapter 27 . 6/15/2012
Oh, Bella's a good girl. I'm glad she's gonna get the answers she needs. :) And I love that even after all this time and all his crap, she's still thinking about sex with him. :D Who wouldn't? :D
A is for Angel chapter 26 . 6/14/2012
yeah my neices are 9 and 7 and my nephew is 3 so i was defintely told that or im mean

thanks for updating