Reviews for Moments Passed
Terrabith chapter 12 . 6/9/2012
He is such an asshole doing that to her! Sorry But he is and he never contacted her or anything and they lived together and he was fucking her! And nothing for 3 years! and then all that shit about i missed home, like seriously and she practically fell back into his arms! That's just yeahh they say you can't call a guy a bitch but i think here in this situation that you really can! But i love the story so far! :) Still confsed from earlier but i really like it! Update soon! :)
Terrabith chapter 9 . 6/9/2012
I'm like REALLY REALLY confused! If her daughter is five yrs. old how can he not know about her if he left her 3 years ago? or is she only 3? I'm confused. But i really love your story and i can't wait to read more! Please update REALLY SOON! :)
felc13 chapter 12 . 6/9/2012
That means she was pregnant when he left, oh I can't wait to see how he reacts when he finds out!
DawnsWhimsy chapter 12 . 6/9/2012
Man what an asshole he was just going to sneak away not even say anything what a fucking snake.
Kgunter34 chapter 12 . 6/9/2012
Great updates.
midlifinmom chapter 12 . 6/9/2012
He was just gonna up and leave without a word. I hope she tells him soon. can't wait for more updates.
Bunch2009 chapter 12 . 6/9/2012
He was planning to leave without telling her? That was low..
Bunch2009 chapter 11 . 6/9/2012
Yes, no matter how mad she is or was she needs to let him know
Bunch2009 chapter 10 . 6/9/2012
I hope she tells him soon. I'm very interested to know her relationship with Sophia. Loved it.. More , please?
Bunch2009 chapter 9 . 6/9/2012
Ahh how can he not know the similarity...
snoopylover60 chapter 12 . 6/9/2012
He was sneaking out? What a jerk!

Oh, and your story is not stupid or what ever they said. It really good. You may need a tissue warning ahead. But I like it. Tell they haters where your rear end is and to kiss it! :-)
Bunch2009 chapter 8 . 6/9/2012
So sad... so Sophie doesn't live with her?
Bunch2009 chapter 7 . 6/9/2012
OMG...more please
Bunch2009 chapter 6 . 6/9/2012
I feel for Bella... I wonder what's Edward thinking
Bunch2009 chapter 5 . 6/9/2012
Alice is so good to Sophie...
348 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 .. Last Next »