Reviews for Moments Passed
frostedglaze chapter 37 . 9/1/2012
Uhh, shouldn't Bella be furious, and asking him if any of the six have his children too? Not to mention before they do anything he has to get tested. Why is she being such a pushover?!
frostedglaze chapter 36 . 9/1/2012
Damn you Edward! When he is wanted and needed around he's gone, and yet when he should stay gone, he interrupts!
frostedglaze chapter 35 . 9/1/2012
If the girls didn't mean shit to him, then he should have kept little Eddie zipped up! he is such a selfish piece of crap!
frostedglaze chapter 34 . 9/1/2012
Oh please tell me she does him! it's Chris Evans! Bella should get a pass, since Edward is ignoring her, and looks like he's planning on running again. Besides she has to catch up the his six...Chris Evans!
frostedglaze chapter 29 . 9/1/2012
He's a moron. Oh, and I noticed he did not answer her, about how long it took him before he banged other skanks. I'm glad Bella didn't wait around for him either, and managed to fuck other guys as what's her number?
frostedglaze chapter 28 . 9/1/2012
Yeah, I kind of want to know how long it took him to cheat on Bella.
frostedglaze chapter 22 . 9/1/2012
I would have gone for his nuts. He's lucky Bella has stupidly, decided to give him easy access to her daughter. For a man, who willingly, was not there, and left no way of being contacted, he should be on his knees groveling to Bella.
frostedglaze chapter 21 . 9/1/2012
What the hell is wrong with Edward! Not to mention Bella has annoyed me by being such a doormat!
ADADancer chapter 39 . 9/1/2012
Thanks for the update.
Francisca Real chapter 39 . 9/1/2012
awesome as always! *-* edward is so romantic, and look at me all sappy!

kisses :3
DawnsWhimsy chapter 39 . 9/1/2012
That was a fantastic chapter! I loved it :)
crazychicalol chapter 39 . 9/1/2012
please update soon
cullengirl08 chapter 39 . 9/1/2012
I am so happy that Lauren isn't pregnant. Now Edward can focus on getting back on track with Bella and Sophia.
Guest chapter 30 . 9/1/2012
Edward was right. She deserves better, but she's too much of an idiot to realize this. I'll stop reading as this is another stupid Bella story.
Chilly Howdy chapter 39 . 9/1/2012
Hey Mel
Thanks for the update :)
Sorry you still don't have a computer!
Lucky Lauren isn't pregnant huh