Reviews for Implosion
ithinkyourewonderful chapter 3 . 1/23/2014
Oh goodness - the last scene? So beautifully written it made me flash back to my first time... So lovely!
Tubs chapter 3 . 11/17/2013
That was so good! Felt like watching a very long, wish-fulfilling episode of Bomb Girls. I wish this were canon ;3;
HappyLittleVegemites chapter 3 . 9/17/2013
I've never watched this show ... but I find that I really want to now.
HappyLittleVegemites chapter 2 . 9/17/2013
Okay, not gonna deny it... that was hot. ;D
Shizuru-sama chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
Oh my god it's 9:25 am and I should really be in bed but I couldn't stop reading. I'm in love with your story. I loved how spot on you wrote Kate and Betty. An instant favorite! :D
chrisdga chapter 3 . 4/24/2013
What a lovely story. I really do hope you get to write more McAndrews, our fandom needs to survive even without the show...

Please do write more.
phDinmypantz chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
great story
soccerfred01 chapter 3 . 4/1/2013
Thank you so much for writing this, it's so beautifully written. Honestly one of my favourite fics ever.
TinAlbert chapter 3 . 3/2/2013
I know you've marked this as complete, but my goodness! You can't just leave it there! Please, write more, I'm begging you!
GermanJenna chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
I only just singed in here to tell you something. And since I am not allowed to PM in the first 24 hours I tell you here!
This story is absolutely fabulous! I love it. The way Kate turns her thought from sin into love just melted my heart. You are a very talented writer that plays with words and I like that... The way you wrote this story got me hooked and I couldn't finish until (sadly) the story way over. Tank you for taking the time to create beautiful lines of words. I hope you will write another Betty & Kate story soon and until then I will check out your OUAT stories!
Ceridwyn2 chapter 3 . 1/29/2013
This was great. The slow buid of sexual tension...and pillow rocking... :)
Kilt chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
Betty and Kate give me so many feels.
Nijo chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
I loved this story. Betty/Kate are so adorable, but the best thing about this story is GLADYS. I love sassy, bad ass Gladys! She cracks me up.
Poster0236 chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
I'm impressed at your ability to write such an erotic story without it actually having any sex. Keep up the good work.
myfreezedriedlove chapter 3 . 1/10/2013
I enjoyed reading this a lot. You handled Kate's approach to Betty her past very delicately and although it was hard to read Kate's thoughts sometimes, I'm glad she made the progression she did until she finally accepted her feelings for Betty. Kudos on the whole pillow/thigh scene - it was so innocent, yet... hot. Also, I love Gladys' friendship with Betty, and think you wrote it brilliantly. All the shower scenes with Gladys were great - I found myself laughing out loud more than once. Good work!