Reviews for Before this gets out of hand
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 5 . 1/23
I liked this a lot. I hope you update soon.
dj-chemicalz chapter 5 . 10/1/2013
keep on bringing the chapter's out and ill read it (:
Faust91x chapter 5 . 5/28/2013
Such a shame, I thought they had finally saved him, but once again he has messed things up.

Nice fic!
Kensey chapter 5 . 1/20/2013
Oh my gosh. Super good!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/11/2013
awesome
Kasume-sama chapter 5 . 12/31/2012
Yay you finally updated! Please update again soon!
badkidoh chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
Well I like it so far. I kinda wounder if this will have a happier ending then the movie?
webidolchiu94 chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
Hmmm... very good. I do believe if Steve was also there, that it would have turned out better. Hope you update soon
Tasharella chapter 4 . 7/26/2012
Andrew is a bit OC, but you did great with Steve. Also demanding reviews won't get you anywhere. Especially for how little you write.
WobblePaints chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Amazing! Please another part. :)
JuneIsAMonth18 chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
Dude you're doing awesome! I absolutely love this! Please update soon! :D would you mind looking at my fanfics?
Anonnn chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
I'm loving this story so far! I'm really hoping it goes far! I'm so glad you retconned Steve dying, it was one of the most painful moments in the movie. I hope Andrew's friends can help him with his daddy issues so he doesn't go all Apex on the city :)
kendell chapter 4 . 7/16/2012
im liking this, just wish the chapters where longer
Kimikae chapter 4 . 7/15/2012
I loved the movie and could somewhat relate to Andrew. I was "shy" so everyone else said,but recently found out through reading that I mostly likely suffer from social anxiety( or phobia). I can't say that if I had those powers I wouldn't do anything to the people that picked on me about my weight/odd behavior. I just hope I would have to will not to go to far. I was never physically harm and didn't have an abusive parent, so he had it way worse than I did, but the feelings are similar. If I was an apex predator, I would help stop the cruel people in the world, but it may take awhile.
vincents1lover chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
I'll be one of the 5 I suppose.
Anyways, even if it was short, it left me wanting more! Keep it up!