Reviews for One Badass Family
loved this
serenityselena chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
great story :)
Erisa Daelyn chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Loved it! You should definitely write more of this story line!
SpyAgent001 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Strange, but entertaining. I like this family.
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
LMAO. Awesome one shot, I loved it. Keep up the great work.

Dani
BardicBird chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
First the bad - the story could use a touch better flow, the transitions are rushed and the story feels a bit like it's being written in bullet points. However..

The Good (What? If the story actually sucked, I wouldn't have bothered to write ANYTHING. It's gotta be dang GOOD actually for me to want to review it! So I try to get the bad out of the way first) - this is an amazingly good idea for a story and an even better one for a series (hint. Hint. HINT! lol) and a fresh take on the characters involved. Buffy is written very true to cannon (vital and sadly rare in fanfiction. You have to capture the characters voices and then evolve them to write good fanfic. Otherwise you are just slapping a known name on a character and hoping that the name is enough to have the reader fill in all the blanks) with a clear 'voice'. She is herself, but growing. It's funny, it's clearly written, and the structure is sound. It just really needs expanded upon - this reads more like an outline then a fully finished story.

Which is actually a great thing - if you can get drawn in, if the author can actually get the reader invested and wanting needing more, they are talented writers. The fleshing out can be learned just by writing more. The spark to grab attention can't be. This author definitely has that needed spark - and I'm going to definitely be rummaging around in the site to find and read all their work. (As well as really hoping to see more in this story, and to find out where it's going to go!
Constance Truggle chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Hah! It just occurred to me that I have two venues on which to badger you into continuing this story. I mean, with which to tell you that I love this story and would love to see more added to it, please... nah. We'll go with badgering. . Seriously. The story could use a bit of editing to clean it up some, but otherwise... I WANT MORE PLEASE! See? I can even say please! So, more? Please? PLEASE?

CT.
blue moon chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I love what you wrote. I wonder how the scoobies and the team would react when they met
emo.assassin.pandas chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
If you wrote more I would definitely read it! Really like the beginning to this verse! XD
Gerty chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
This was brilliant! Please give us more!
Hotgirlow chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Want to read more no need to read more YES! So can't wait to read what else you come up with lol.
nyx'godness chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Awesome fic!
farawisa chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
well, i loved this story and i'd definitely want to see more! hope there will be more and soon!
Roxy1988 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
This was great. I would definitely love to read more.