Reviews for a bright idea
Krato chapter 8 . 12/16/2012
Lol, Dempsey trying to get Harry drinking beer - never gonna happen.
...Makepeace gave him a searching look while revelling in the way he was worried about her... Love that. She's almost puzzled by his concern for her.

She couldn't help but admit to herself as she sat holding her vodka and tonic that Dempsey certainly got her juices flowing and her adrenal glands pulsing... Like her thinking!

So now to find out who the familiar face is.
Krato chapter 7 . 12/16/2012
Some great dialogue there.
...who knows maybe they'll show you their rock collection?'...
...'there's no such thing as a cliché in New York,its either true or not,now England,that country is a walking cliché'... great line
Captain America - lol
haveunotthought chapter 16 . 12/14/2012
I hope we get to read what happens next, I would have liked to know a bit about Dempseys reaction to Harry being shot - by the way it's Makepeace not Makepiece

the final lines bear repeating
And just like the scar Makepiece had obtained in New York so too did the people leave a mark on her.
Dempsey without a doubt made the biggest impact of all on her life and for the next two days she had before her plane took off for home,she decided that time flies when you're with the one you love.
Need to know how she knew she was in love please
goroslin1 chapter 16 . 12/12/2012
cool!but-wait...there's gonna be a follow up right? like:do they both go back to London? does she leave him? what's gonna happen?please tell me you are thinking about it!
abeed chapter 15 . 12/10/2012
Noooo, you can't leave it there...! Looking forward to next chapter! :-)
goroslin1 chapter 14 . 12/9/2012
hello!
any chance we get an update soon?
i like this story!I don't think anyone has done a "Harry works in NYC"...cool!
goroslin chapter 12 . 11/29/2012
hi!
i like your story! any chance we are getting a following chapter soon?
thanks for sharing anyway!
abeed chapter 12 . 7/29/2012
'She didn't expect the yearning feeling she felt as she watched a romantic scene play out before her as wound an arm around Annie's shoulders.

That was until she spotted a familiar face just enter through the door.

He winked at her and her heart responded.'. Ohhh I liked this last line! Looking forward to more! :-)
abeed chapter 10 . 7/14/2012
'my name is Harry,Im working with Dempsey for a while over here'

'poor you' ha ha ha!

Thanks for posting, looking forward to next instalment! :-)
dinabar chapter 9 . 7/10/2012
Jealous Dempsey...now there's some potential
dinabar chapter 5 . 7/10/2012
Another brilliant finish, you're last lines are classic. (I liked Spikings too, very true to form)
dinabar chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
classic final line: very funny.
abeed chapter 9 . 7/4/2012
"it was kind of hot" lol! So Dempsey! Love how he's looking out for Harry and also love how even though she can take care of herself she kinda likes him looking out for her too! :-)
Haveunotthought chapter 8 . 6/27/2012
Some good lines. I love this one.

maybe the coke you were handing out with the pizza wasn't the fizzy kind?'

Intrigued as to who has just appeared beside Makepeace.
abeed chapter 8 . 6/23/2012
'Makepeace gave him a searching look while revelling in the way he was worried about her and he continued' :-)

'She couldn't help but admit to herself as she sat holding her vodka and tonic that Dempsey certainly got her juices flowing and her adrenal glands pulsing' Love it!