Reviews for Hunger Games Sunset Book 1
melliemoo chapter 9 . 7/15
I've just found this story and am loving it! I am happy to see there are a lot more stories after this. Falon is fascinating.
beserkerbeast chapter 34 . 6/25/2014
really enjoyed this story.
Love to see more
Guest chapter 34 . 11/12/2013
This story was amazing I would right more but I cant describe the perfection of this story you are an amazing writer and I can't wait to read the other books
Guest chapter 25 . 11/12/2013
What the hell
Radio Free Death chapter 3 . 8/5/2013
Well, I kinda expected her to play along. The thing is, I did like how she at least tried not to sound like a hypocrite, She killed in self defense, and she really was a kind and caring person. Really nice story!
Radio Free Death chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Man, this chapter is LONG. I think that might put a few people off from reading this. Breaking it up into manageable portions might make it easier to keep interest. It's a well written story, but it might still be too long to take in all at once. I ended up skimming even when I didn't want to.

First off, I really liked your main character. There were some things that annoyed me, mainly that she seems to be good with weapons and got a good training score. It removes the bite a bit. I'm still not sure if she's playing along. She does seem like a very nice person, remembering the fallen tributes and not wanting to go down the way the others did, but to give her and her district partner a quick death.
AlexLunaaah chapter 3 . 7/31/2013
In this last chapter, well I'm shocked to say the least. I really wish there would of been some way to keep Colvin alive but of course thats not how things work-.- at least we got to see he was honest with his feelings even if Falon wasn't completely honest with herself about hers.
Seriously, awesome story.
I loved everything from your characters to the plot, I really wasn't sure wether she would die or not so I loved that it wasn't predictable(:
AlexLunaaah chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
Nooooo! Rotorr! /:
I really like their alliance though. I'm just glad Colvin seems to be the one that has his head in place, she really needs someone there for her after what happened with Rotor & Clea seems too fragile.
AlexLunaaah chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I must say that I love the character you have turned Falon into. She is amazing(: great job!
Clove1113 chapter 3 . 6/3/2013
this whole thing was just beautiful. I really enjoyed it and am going to read part two momentarily. Gia
Bleeblezees chapter 3 . 11/8/2012
Wow! That was amazing! I really really love the way you write- the style and tone and characters- everything about it is excellent! By far one of the best fanfictions I have ever read :)
gkmoberg1 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Ch1. The Vote
I have found this story to be completely engaging. Congrats and thank you for a wonderful HG fanfic! Your style of writing and the story you are presenting leads to a terrific flow. I was almost immediately immersed and riveted to your protagonist and her world.

A challenge with writing the Hunger Games fanfics is the nature of the storyline - how the adventure is created using a very segmented set of episodes. First the district & reaping event, then the parade/training/scores/interview week, then the arena. The result often is that the protagonist(s) is pulled from one setting to the next, leaving behind the characters along the way. For example, her friends from the district are not involved once she's on the train. And her stylist and attendants are not involved once she'll be in the arena. What I really like about your story is that as the second of these two segments comes to a close I find that I'm going to miss the characters who are likely to drop off at this point. You've done very well with your creations (Jay, Gray, Boron, Elian, right on through to Anna and Leo); they're all very inspired and stand out. I'm going to miss them! *sniff* ... Yet you've cleverly provided the basis for good continuity by adding Rotor and Colvin, plus the continuing strong emotional/inspirational presence of Jay.

This really is a "page turner" and I'm off right away to continue reading. Thanks again!

May the odds ever be in Falon, Rotor, Colvin and Clea's favor!
raysviola chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Nice! I like it!

Would you like to be apart of my hunger games rp?