Reviews for Alterations
virigin chapter 7 . 9/16
can you write more chapters of this story to make it more intresting
amazing chapter 4 . 9/16
super amazing
Virigin chapter 6 . 9/16
nice!
lordshuvra chapter 7 . 11/7/2015
I just want to say that 1st. the story was very good , not everyone has guts to right a lemon story between a AI robot and a red lentarn. And
2nd. Do you really wanted to right a story about aya gets pregnant because if you really wanted to do that Iam with you.
rrrlikeswolves99 chapter 7 . 6/26/2015
oh my goodness! that was awesome and adorable!
F DAT PUSSY chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
Like it says in my gamer tag want to see/read him fuck dat pussy you sleezy mothafucker he he
Aronim chapter 7 . 4/16/2015
Hahaha.

Man, Hal was an ass for a while there.

Well done.
Aronim chapter 6 . 4/16/2015
This was great. Sweet and well done. And quite funny too, in a good way.

It bugs me that you write "okey" instead of "okay" though.
Daniel6 chapter 7 . 2/8/2015
Any chances for a sequel?
SpaceTR chapter 7 . 2/8/2015
I'm sorry, I'm French, I understand English but I can't speak it very well. I juste want to thank you, your story is funny and poignant. Honestly, I realy enjoyed ! Thanks !
juliette01 chapter 7 . 2/6/2015
Are you going to write more chapters? Maybe how Kilowog will react when he finds out about the two will be fun
Lovergirl chapter 7 . 1/21/2015
Wierd but I like this, and Hal being the protective father, you have a great destiny in this writing stuff
Guest chapter 7 . 11/26/2014
This is BEAUTIFUL! I can't get enough of it. I lost count how many times I've read it (like any great book that ever moved me inside) but every time I read it still gives me the kind of shivers only falling in love can give anyone. Just for the feels your story gave me I can melt happily right now. Chapter 5 I think is the best one for me, when Aya and Razer finally let themselves feel their love for each other freely, to admit they just can't continue ignoring their feelings for each other. Of course the hilarious parts were genius. I swear this is one of the best Razaya stories out there. Thanks for sharing this. Simply wonderful!
Risa chapter 7 . 10/27/2014
This is the best aya x razer story ive read this is like the 6th time ive read it hope you do more amazing fics about these 2 ...
dracot chapter 6 . 7/15/2014