Reviews for Alterations
rrrlikeswolves99 chapter 7 . 6/26
oh my goodness! that was awesome and adorable!
F DAT PUSSY chapter 1 . 6/25
Like it says in my gamer tag want to see/read him fuck dat pussy you sleezy mothafucker he he
Aronim chapter 7 . 4/16
Hahaha.

Man, Hal was an ass for a while there.

Well done.
Aronim chapter 6 . 4/16
This was great. Sweet and well done. And quite funny too, in a good way.

It bugs me that you write "okey" instead of "okay" though.
Daniel6 chapter 7 . 2/8
Any chances for a sequel?
SpaceTR chapter 7 . 2/8
I'm sorry, I'm French, I understand English but I can't speak it very well. I juste want to thank you, your story is funny and poignant. Honestly, I realy enjoyed ! Thanks !
juliette01 chapter 7 . 2/6
Are you going to write more chapters? Maybe how Kilowog will react when he finds out about the two will be fun
Lovergirl chapter 7 . 1/21
Wierd but I like this, and Hal being the protective father, you have a great destiny in this writing stuff
Guest chapter 7 . 11/26/2014
This is BEAUTIFUL! I can't get enough of it. I lost count how many times I've read it (like any great book that ever moved me inside) but every time I read it still gives me the kind of shivers only falling in love can give anyone. Just for the feels your story gave me I can melt happily right now. Chapter 5 I think is the best one for me, when Aya and Razer finally let themselves feel their love for each other freely, to admit they just can't continue ignoring their feelings for each other. Of course the hilarious parts were genius. I swear this is one of the best Razaya stories out there. Thanks for sharing this. Simply wonderful!
Risa chapter 7 . 10/27/2014
This is the best aya x razer story ive read this is like the 6th time ive read it hope you do more amazing fics about these 2 ...
dracot chapter 6 . 7/15/2014
very good
PsychoNitro chapter 7 . 7/9/2014
I cheese-balls! I think I've grown abs reading this one. Funniest. Shit. Ever. Kid you not it's 2:15 in the morning and I'm crying to keep the laughter in! I suggest if you post another chapter in the future: Kilowogs reaction. Not gonna lie. I will print his best punch lines on a t-shirt. "Star Sapphire powered vagina." Good times.
bunny bunny chapter 7 . 6/21/2014
If I was the creator of green lanterns I would so make this an episode.
Paris Cox chapter 6 . 4/13/2014
Damn, yoir such a great writer. I could never write like that. You added such great intesity.
Jus Sum Dude chapter 7 . 4/12/2014
Very good. Short, sweet, tastefully handled. The sex-scene and the emotions of the characters built upon each other, resulting in a satisfying read.

Also, "Star Sapphire powered vagina" is now my new favorite phrase.