Reviews for Political Suicide
Laura Scofield chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Once again, you took a pairing I would never have had any previous credibility in before, and write them so convincingly that I'm left more than a little dazed. I always wanted to know more about Kingsley in the books, so this was a great insight into his life, both political and romantic. I also love the title of the story, its so clever :D
TamariChan chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
This is absolutely lovely! I love how you've characterized Parvati and how you've matured her beyond what we've seen in the books. I really like the situation you chose, too, since it's looking at the relationship in a more realistic way.

A wonderful entry for my contest, thank you so much. :D
ProfessorSquirrell chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
This is really cute! And your Parvati is totally how I picture her. It's tough because you don't see much of her personality in the books but in my mind flirting with Kingsley is totally in character for her. And the way you explained their relationship was really well done! Adding the "And life is far too short" at the end was fantastic. Great job!
ThePink1 at Reefside.Net chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
"Wow, carpe diem much, Vati?" her twin asked, chuckling at the bemused look Parvati had.

"You never know," her sister sighed, wondering whether Hermione was to blame for Yellow finding out about her crush.

Cute one-shot, yellow. Catch ya on the flipside, A J.
katniss-mermaid chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Wow, what a bizzare pairing! Great story though, and I thought it was a great idea that Lavender would take over Madame Malkins! :)