Reviews for Inspiration
CharlotteJeanF chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
OMG this was just ... PERFECT. FLAWLESS. STUNNING. BREATHTAKING.
Deamus are my all-time favorite pairing and I'm pretty, pretty sure that they get married. I mean, J. K. didn't reveal their future wife's, did she? And so that is the only thing I can accept.
So THANK YOU, THANK YOU for doing this! I loved it so much.
I loved it so much I nearly cried. THANK YOU.
Of Cyanide and Suicide chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
That was... that almost made me cry. It was beautiful. Really, truly beautiful.
inkteardrops chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I seriously think that I have read this 10 times in the last twenty minutes. This is absolutely beautiful and you have just fuelled my Deamus love.

This is just so ridiculously perfect that it made me want to cry, just the progression of them from best friends to something more is absolutely perfect. I love the way that Seamus finds the sketchbook and it was absolutely beautiful and oh-my the underlying, constant theme of drawing and art was just phenomenal.

Oh my, please never stop writing! :)
Meow the Unicorn chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Aww, they are so perfect together. great fic i loved it! :D
Mehghla chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
This is the first Seamus/Dean fic I've ever read - I never considered them a couple till now. The way you've written their relationship is so poetic and sweet. I loved how you progressed the story from "friends" to "lovers".
haunted-by-my-thoughts chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I think this may be my favorite Deamus fic. Thanks so much for writing it (:
lifeinthemacro chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
omg that's adorable. I love the unique person it's written in - I think this might be one of the few stories I've ever read that's in second-person. It's refreshing.

Rhi
hasfihasifgaoifg chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Oh gosh. This is beautiful. You are amazing. Wow.
crystalballbenny chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
That was beautiful! Your wording is just simply breath-taking, like it was done by a professional! I loved it :)
DeandSeamus chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
This is beautiful. And gorgeous and amazing and so so so perfect. And so them. And must have somehow escaped my notice before, because I was just scrolling through stories I'd already read when I saw this and I'm so glad I did. The perfect tension, the sketching, and Dean's secret notebook and that last picture Ohh! It's a perfect way for them to reveal their feelings, because there are so many with just one being brave and saying I love you and the other being like oh I love you too yay. Not that that isn't good, just perhaps overdone. And so I'm glad you didn't do it. And then the continuation, down the road... ;) And oh oh oh oh oh. So sweet. Love it. Thank you.
DeandSeamus
ithasgottentootedious chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
That was great, poor Seamus. I don't like the new commenting thing up here.
MooseBlanket chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I absolutely adored this. It's short and sweet, your writing style is lovely here, and this whole story is just perfect. I agree that second person has the potential to be done terribly and become annoying, but that you pulled it off excellently. Likewise with the very "thinky" stories that don't have much action - I do love them when done well, probably more so than any other kind of story in fact, but there is real potential to make for a disastrous story. But really, this was just perfect. Especially as I've always had a soft spot for Seamus, haha. Instant favourite! :)
SincerelyYourSecret chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I liked this a lot they are so cute together. Random but Shay and I have the same last name :)
Someone aka Me chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
This. Why does this only have two reviews? Because it deserves way more, trust me.

I'm normally not a fan of the second person, but you pull it off very well in this fic, and it actually helped to suck me straight into Seamus' head.

Artist Dean always makes me happy. And this Dean, who makes pictures out of scribbles, is even more fantastic than usual. Especially at the end, with the drawing Seamus with his name, because not only is that utterly adorable, it's also just kdlajsoidf. Yes. Yes.

It is definitely part of my headcannon that Dean has a notebook full of sketches of Seamus. :)

Overall, I absolutely adored this fic. It's fantastic, and definitely going on my favorites list.
ceville143 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Is it weird to say that I cried while reading this? Because I did cry a little. But it's not my fault that it's so darn good. That's yours. But great job! I absolutely loved it 3