Reviews for Why the Hero Rebelled
ameafurry chapter 1 . 2/18
This was f**king gold! This is what I want a new person to hetalia to read first. Amazing!
RankPup8 chapter 1 . 1/10
Mh, I learnt something
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
This is hilarious xD
CuteHeartz chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
WHOA WHOA WHOAAAA! OKAY! YOU CAN PUT A BUNCH OF TAXES ON SOMEONE, YOU CAN RESTRICT WHERE THEYRE ALLOWED TO GO, AND YOU CAN ALLOW YOUR SOULDIERS IN PEOPLES HOUSES WITHOUT PERMISSION, BUT ONCE YOU SPILL COFFEE ON NANTUCKET, NOW YOUVE DONE IT BIOTCH!
ScarlettAngel2 chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
It was really funny!
Fearlee chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
I was laughing throughout the entire thing! XD Great work with the characters, and especially the Sealand bit at the end!
Youngbountygirl chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Rofl best prerevolutionary story EVER! "Look, I am west, and now I'm not. I am west, and now I'm not." That seems like something my brothers would be doing. I also love the ending, "Don't give the boy ideas, America..."
bbissocute chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
What a beautiful rendition.
Venturian Girl chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Epic story! You should do some more historical stuff! (Sorry I'm a history geek! :0)
skylaeatpie chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
That was bloody awesomeness! I loved it! Definitely a favorite!
A Field of Starlight chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Well, OBVIOUSLY the most important reason for the American Revolution was that England spilled coffee on Nantucket! I mean really, come on, how could some stupid taxes and proclamations hold a candle to that? XD
yaoiprincess101 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Wait wait wait wait wait. Did you actually write this story for your class, or was it just an idea you got inspired by the prompt? Still hilarious!
AJ Skye chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
PLEASE write more on this. It is so (#*$& AWESOME!
Guam-san chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
*glares at England and America* stop filling my little brother's head with war!*slaps the brit and american* come on Sealand lets go home. *picks him up*
Twin4'soldaccounthackedtoomuch chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! To think that he was telling this to Sealand! Hilarious!