Reviews for Her Guilty Pleasure
tImeRnger chapter 4 . 2/6
Very good! And appropriate, thank you very much! It's so good, keep goin!

Also Slade, great call using him.
Jovan2013 chapter 4 . 1/26
Awesome! Slade at Comic Con, this time Slade wins!
Concolor44 chapter 4 . 1/26
d'AWWWWW!

So ... fluffy! BB and Rae snuggled and sleeping. Rob and Star snuggled and sleeping.

Infinite Cuteness Attack!

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Slade at ComiCon. That was just THE perfect ending. Thanks! And thanks for the tip that this chapter was up.
I like that bit with slade
Scizzorz-Is-Fluffeh chapter 4 . 1/25
Wow lmao I loved it! You're a great writer!
Raven kight chapter 4 . 1/25
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL last chapter
Nitebreaker chapter 4 . 1/24
The Titans cosplaying at a convention...beautiful. And, naturally, that's where Slade chooses to show up.
Beast Boy and Raven both falling asleep on her bed was priceless. I wonder what they said to each other the next morning, when they woke up?
Robin IS somewhat uptight. But the way you handled that proposal was very good. I hope nothing comes between them.
Please continue this story! I sense a lot of things left to do, loose ends to tie up.
JasonVUK chapter 4 . 1/24
XD Hahaha! Oh Slade :3 :P
krostovikraven1 chapter 4 . 1/24
That was funny, they had Slade right in front of their noses, managed to embarrass robin in the process and rub it on his face. I got to say though, i still love Slade.
detrametal chapter 4 . 1/24
I'm actually a bit sad that I didn't know about this fic early, I enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would. a very interesting one too. great job
General Red Star chapter 4 . 1/24
Very good i found ot funny how slade was in comic con and one knew and how he was the only one robin had a picture with
StarAF938 chapter 4 . 1/24
Cool! Please update soon!
titanfan45 chapter 4 . 1/23
Each new chapter you've added to this story has been very entertaining. This chapter may have overtaken the other three with Slade's appearance. Slade contacting them that evening to rub it in Robin's face that the "cosplayer" was in fact the real Slade. Well done!
That was kinda cute :)
I like how you diss yourself.