Reviews for Her Guilty Pleasure
TheJadeTitan chapter 4 . 4/18
Hahahaha what a fun story! As usual, your writing is enthralling! Have you ever considered making up a completely new character, complete with a background story and different powers and added said character into a new fiction?
seltra chapter 4 . 4/14
slade and robin shipping?
hawk6 chapter 2 . 4/14
I like this, I like this a lot!

Rachel isn't Raven's real name? What is? She has a last name she never mentions.
Ikedawg43 chapter 3 . 4/13
Gosh, I first read this when it looked like a One-Shot. The wit is literally killing me here xD
The 5th chapter will not appear
I love this story, it may be the best fanfiction I have ever read. It's so realistic and cute. I just love it.
Tanzaniteblue chapter 4 . 4/11
This is so cool! I love the way u made a fanfic about raven making fanfics! I also love chapter two and they way raven lost it, told everyone she way the dark raven of azarath, then kissed bb infront of everyone! That part almost made me squeal!
titanfan45 chapter 4 . 4/10
This chapter was a worthy addition to a great story. I really liked the details of the bet, I'm glad Raven convinced Starfire to forgive the remainder of the bet. It likely would have drove a unrepairable wedge between the team members by the time it's terms were fulfilled. Slade's appearance at the Comic Con was very comical. He got over on the Titans really good. No doubt Raven's new story would take Slade down a few notches in her reader's eyes. Almost forgot to mention how much I liked how Robin and Starfire became betrothed, that was great.
Calico Toones chapter 4 . 4/10
So that is a twist! Now, not being as clever as Beast Boy (gulp), we wonder what her story will be. But what if she HAD written a Slaven story early in her career, just to prove she could write anything?
GreenJackal626 chapter 4 . 4/10
The "Force" awakens with another update. Man that was a creepy turn of events. What kind of a story would Raven write? Probably one where Slade gets what's coming to him. Slade was more disturbing this time :l
flameslavier chapter 4 . 4/9
This story is great
But after reading this I had to wounder what would Raven reaction to a Raven x Slade pairing
GreenJackal626 chapter 4 . 4/7
LOL Slade hahaha that was great! The teen titans go reference was awesome and Bruce Campbell was cool in burn notice one of my favorite shows. BBRAE was freaking awesome! Robin at the comicon was hilarious!
GreenJackal626 chapter 3 . 4/7
Yeah! this is hilarious I knew Ravens favorite raspberry sundae was in her fan fiction XD. Way to include yourself in the story and you flamed yourselfXD! BBRAE!
You're stories are awesome and keep writing more stories. This has been a random person. PEACE OUT.
almostinsane chapter 4 . 4/4
Wow... Spade is such a troll...