Reviews for Isolde & the Beast
jaybird33098 chapter 10 . 1/26/2013
I loved this story. It was absolutely amazing. :) Keep writing
Jimli chapter 10 . 1/8/2013
That was really beautiful. I so enjoyed this story.
Personally, I will keep an eye out for anything you choose to post because I liked this so much!
Congratulations and best wishes to you!
Jimli :D
Be Rose chapter 10 . 1/8/2013
Lovely conclusion to your story. The description of their last day together is so bitter-sweet. I liked it that he started to turn more beastly again when he thought her lost to him.
I have just one suggestion: enjoy your wedding day and make your very own happily ever after.

Be Rose
Gekkou no Netsu chapter 10 . 1/7/2013
Thank you so much for the lovely story!
And congratulations on your upcoming marriage! I wish you both well.
Jimli chapter 9 . 1/3/2013
Oh, it's so heartwrenching!

I really fell in love with this story. I started it out of curiosity; 'Beauty and the Beast' is one of my favorite fairy tales, and I love trying out different takes on it. The characters, the reasons, the backstories, the setting, the build-up - all of these things are so well done in this!

I have been waiting and waiting for this update, and I' m not at all disappointed!

Please finish soon?

Jimli :D
silverbranches chapter 9 . 1/3/2013
I like the way this story is going, and how Isolde went from saying no to not saying yes. Continue writing!
i-fell-in-love-once chapter 8 . 11/23/2012
Please, if you may, write two chapters! I've been so absorbed in reading this the past who knows how long. This story is beautifully written, with a nice twist to the story. I really cannot wait to see what you have in store. I swear i'm not saying this just because of the blackmail ;) No, but really you've done a beautiful job. I love your writing dear.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/6/2012
Write more
Daliah Valley chapter 8 . 11/4/2012
This is a wonderful take on Beauty and The Beast! It's different and reverting. I love the 1st and 3rd person split chapter thing. It's great. If you make it two chapters, that's okay. Honestly, I would be happy with one, but I really want to see how it ends. I think maybe two would go better with the story, but one would make me happier. Anyway. I love Isolde's name. It's lovely and different, as well. Update asap!
cutiepie6184 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I really like this story a lot.:)
jaybird33098 chapter 8 . 10/29/2012
Omg! You have to write more no matter what...make it two chapters or whatever you want...I just want them to end up a happy ending with then together...please hurry or I might die without the last chapter. It's the best story I have read yet. It has the perfect amount of detail and I think it's all perfect...:D
Guest chapter 8 . 10/26/2012
Write more!
Wicked4life chapter 8 . 10/24/2012
I didn't think there would be a recovery from the sudden I love you but you did. Well done.
MortalMeg chapter 8 . 10/20/2012
Aww I love them! :) Please keep writing! I'm not sure of any stories really but I think you should maybe look up some old folk tales or something - just to be different! How's about Rapunzel? As far as I know no-one's done that yet!
Abi-Cadabby chapter 8 . 10/17/2012
I just have to say that I love your guts for adding in that part with the Enchantress! I've always felt that she didn't get any form of prase for bringing the Beauty and the Best together. So thank you, and I really hope it has a happy ending, I almost cried at this part.