Reviews for Craigslist
Cindy M 19 chapter 3 . 12/20/2015
I love the story, the part funny is Inuyasha making high-pitched whimper, well to me that was funny thinking of him doing that XD
Belief 95 chapter 3 . 12/13/2015
Great story! I would like to see the epilogue if you have made one. This is an awesome story !
Carebear chapter 3 . 9/8/2015
Loved, loved, loved this story hope you make a prequel ! _
A Little Someone chapter 3 . 6/29/2015
I liked the plot. I reckon it could've done well as a bigger story as well, to see the characters and relationships grow and develop. Other than that, I really enjoyed reading it. You write very well and I appreciate well written fics!
animegirl73 chapter 3 . 3/29/2015
Loved story! Very enjoyable! The relationship between Inuyasha and Kagome is so funny and just cute.
Jay chapter 3 . 1/31/2015
Really glad I read this! I'll have to check out more by you. Perfect ending.
Jay chapter 2 . 1/31/2015
There are 2 times when your placement of characters doesn't make sense in the apartment. You said Kagome got herself out from under him, then a little after he got off her. In the kitchen he jumped to the other side of the room, but later got off the stool he originally sat in. I like the chapter. Trying to figure out if Naraku is taking Inu's form since he said it wouldn't hurt him.
Jay chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
I would destroy my brother. I'm surprised she didn't retaliate. Good job so far! Interested to see how he handles shocking her into a faint.
BlackR0seBud chapter 3 . 12/28/2014
I freaking loved your story. I always saw it and was skeptical but I don't know why I never thought to read it before. It was nothing I thought it would be and I absolutely loved it! You get a cookie my friend. Everything about this story was perfect, especially the lemon ;)
Inny-hakky chapter 3 . 11/23/2014
I would like an epilogue since i would like to see how their date, the talk with mom, and possible if they get married. but otherwise good story. I liked how you had most of the main players but didn't overuse the whole kag/inu/kik triangle. keep up the good work
rspringb chapter 3 . 11/10/2014
i like it ::))
MadamScorpio chapter 3 . 9/6/2014
I thought it read as a person having sex for the first time...some of the positions was difficult to picture but I think I was reading too fast... It would be nice to get an epilogue! If you dnt then it won't be the end of the world...I thought the mom on the phone was hilarious!
M
Haku'sKeeper chapter 3 . 8/16/2014
This fic. I love this fic! Inuyasha's characterization was perfect. I would really love to see an epilogue or a sequel!
SakuraRosette chapter 3 . 7/7/2014
epilogue pwease .
MissKoko chapter 3 . 4/15/2014
I LOVED THIS! IT WAS SO FREAKING CUTE AND I LOVED VIRGINAL INU SPECIALLY SINCE HE IS ANYTHING BUT MOST OF THE TIME AND SO FREAKING CUTE WITH HIM FALLING ALL OVER HIMSELF AND HIS WORDS WITH HER! UGHHHHH LOVED! A QUICK STORY BUT HONESTLY ONE OF MY FAVORITES OF ALL TIME! WOULD LOVE TO SEE WHERE THEIR RELATIONSHIP WENT FROM THERE AND WITNESSED INU'S *ahem* EXPERIENCE RISE! .LOL THANK YOU FOR SUCH A GREAT STORY!