Reviews for Lessons Learned Through Love
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Adorable :3 quickly update please!
5-STAR chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Love daddybats great story
randomkitty101 chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Aw! So sweet! Its adorable!
The Phantom Dragon chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
stop trying to ruin my fabulous grouch mood *still can't stop smiling for some darn reason*
Afaceanyonecouldlove chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Awwwwwwwwww that was so adorable! Dick being all 'omg it's my birthday' then 'I didn't think you were going to let me be your partner' and then Dick send Jason a gift and Jason being all 'pfft stuffed bear' then cuddling it when he goes to sleep and then Tim being all worried like I CAN'T THIS IS TOO CUTE!
Wondering Snow chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Soo sweet :D
colerfulldarkness666 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
AAAAAWWWWWW! SO sweet! me want more ahaha! :PP
Frozen-Requiem chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Lovely Fic. Bruce Robins Birthdays Awesomeness.
Robingirl chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Aww...so cute! I absolutely love it.
dark hope1 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
AWWWWWWW. There are no words to describe how I feel at the moment. I loved all the stories. And I am sosososo glad that you will also be featuring Jason. He needs more Bruce and family love.
D.J.namedC.J chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Awwwwww!
ShoesSOS13 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
When you wrote Jason's name down I screamed for joy! The first three Robin's will always be my favorite, well maybe if there is another one I might another one... It depends!
Nightingale chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
D'aww! I loved the Jason one. No one ever acknowledges Jason anymore... and to be honest after re-watching Batman: Under the Red Hood for the hundredth time, I adore Jason almost as much as Richard. Almost. But I love how when it was Dick's birthday Bruce's all like 'uh... Tuesday?' I can totally imagine that!

I love this!
Keepnovingforward2 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Love it! I just have a question... Im not really into comics just YJ and TT. So I know dicks adopted, ad im pretty sure Tim is because it's Tim drake right? And I know Damian Wayne, or at least in antiher story, his son. But what about Jason, oh wait Jason Todd? Haha I just answerd my question by remembering the last name :) haha lol adopted, right? It's weird the first time I heard Jason Todd because I know a person named Jason Todd, it was a weird moment 0.o haha :) loved it though!
Reina Grayson chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
YAY, can't wait to see more.