Reviews for No Couch for You
So cute!
kweandee chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
lol very cute :)
loveinchaos chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Nothing too blatant, which is very refreshing. thanks for the sweetness. and i'm glad you didn't compromise the Hulk. Loki is well placed.
...they really should sleep longer, It'll kill them. :)
Sam chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
That was adorable, especially that part at the end with Loki. Please Write more like it.
Crystal M. Key chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Adorable. Everything! Everything you write is adorable. How?! *sigh* My new favorite author! *twirls* Thanks! Favorite quotes:

"Hey…Tony…Tony? Tony!" Bruce was beyond the point of tired, it was hour 47 in the lab together and he had entered zombie mode. His eyes felt like they had been replaced with 20 grit sandpaper and it stung when he blinked, burning had been about 8 hours ago.

"What? Huh?" Tony asked with a slur, his eyes had that faraway look of someone who had almost fallen asleep. When he turned to look at Bruce the doctor could see the lines on his face that betrayed the fact that Tony had been very nearly ready to nap against the engine of the motorcycle.

"We need to get some sleep before we wind up ruining this thing. I already know that we won't have the good sense to catch ourselves," Bruce rubbed violently at his eyes, hoping that the sandpaper would go away. "Can I crash on the couch? I don't think that I can make it back to SHIELD HQ like this," they physicist said, shocked to realize that his voice had turned into a broken croak.

"It's 2 AM. The couch has already been claimed. This time of night Loki is a permanent fixture. And since the Other Guy gives him nightmares, I don't think it would be a good idea for you to share with him. You can share my bed, s'big enough," Tony said with a yawn distorting his words as he stood up. He braced his hand against the motorcycle that they had been working on. It was Cap's bike and they had spent hours and hours outfitting it to run on an Arc Reactor so that it would never need refueling. It was a long and complicated process and neither of them had expected to get so carried away.

"Tony. That is a terrible idea. He doesn't share space very well," Bruce said and Tony granted him a dramatic eye roll. The over-tired billionaire walked toward Bruce, planting a kiss against shaggy brown curls. It was a gesture of affection that had once been reserved for Pepper, but it put a dull smile on Bruce's lips regardless.

"He has been sharing with you ever since he came to be. He can deal with me. Besides, after this little marathon, you need a bed," Tony said so calmly and so convincingly that Bruce did not argue again and followed without complaint. He was tired enough that he didn't have the energy to out stubborn Tony anyway. And he couldn't be blamed if the idea of sleeping in Tony's bed sounded like a vacation, how could Tony Stark possibly have an uncomfortable bed?

They were interrupted when –eyes half closed, hair going in every direction, and blanket wrapped around his shoulders like a cape—Loki walked in and climbed into the empty side of the bed. Tony and Bruce turned their heads and stared at the sleeping God.

"Loki! Brother where have you gone?" Thor's thunderous voice boomed through the hall. Under the blanket, Loki groaned.

Tony's face acquired a devious smile and he kissed Bruce on the chin before lifting the back of Loki's borrowed t-shirt and shifting so that his back was flush with Bruce's chest. The billionaire drew his knees up to his chest and firmly planted his feet against the small of Loki's back.

The God of Trickery shrieked like a three year old girl and fell out of the bed just as Thor stepped into the room. The blonde could only survey the scene with a look of confusion.

"Stark damn you and your toes. How is it possible for a Midgardian to be so cold? And where did Banner come from?" Loki's indignant tirade was ruined by his messed up hair and obviously sleepy state.

"What? Not even a Jötunn can withstand the dreaded tater-toes! And Bruce has been here the whole time, he slept here you clothes thief," Tony said with childish enthusiasm which Bruce found endlessly endearing. Even Loki seemed to half-smile at it before gathering his expression into something that verged on serious.

"Good for you Stark. But next time those toes touch me," Loki toppled back as Tony extended his foot, "I swear to you Stark I will put your feet on backwards!" the dark haired God threatened as Thor picked him up off of the floor.

"Congratulations son of Stark and Banner. May your love be long and happy," Thor said with a bright grin and towed Loki out of the room. Bruce rolled Tony over and kissed him once again.
Helioqueen chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
silliness fits
Sleepy Loki is too cute XD
mudkipz chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Lol Loki was hiding from Thor XD
DragonRider-Xankira chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
So cute and incredibly sweet. Oh, and funny besides.
Hellsleprechaun chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Funny and cute! I liked that Tony asked for four more couches for the others.
superkim111 chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Happy 100th story!
Sarah Kennedy chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Aww, love Loki so much! Next time someone is too cold at a sleepover I'm going to threaten to put their feet on backwards :) Thanks!

And 'jarvis, put in an order for four more couches'. Best line!
KuraRose chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
So i am suffering from run away sleep, so i decided to check if there were any new stories for tony/bruce and yours came up. Let me tell it was perfectly funny and wonderful. I loved it thank so much for sharing
Ginshi-chan chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Interesting twist. I haven't seen that done before.
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 6/8/2012 was awesome. I love it!
Wolf-Of-Herkimer chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Ah, Brony is so adorable! Congratulations on your 100th published fic.