Reviews for Fantastic Elves and Where to Find Them
Aww! That's so sad!
AgentKalGibbs chapter 5 . 4/11
Oh my socks, the ferret and the snake ! Nearly busted a rib laughing! XD
AgentKalGibbs chapter 2 . 4/11
I like his logical process
SusanMarieS chapter 12 . 2/23
re-read still love
SunPho3n1x chapter 12 . 2/22
I love this story so much!
Sparkling Ratemis chapter 12 . 1/28
Wonderful story. Loved it. Thank you so much for writing!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/31/2021
This is absolutely fabulous! So original and clever, and really superbly written. I love Harry's grit and persistence, and the way he teaches himself various bits of magic. His brief encounters with characters he will later come to know are great fun, too, and I adore his animal companions (the foul-mouthed little weasel had me howling!)
Guest chapter 7 . 10/30/2021
WTF, you killed the dog!
Seth Figment chapter 12 . 10/16/2021
Catch! (ノヮ)ノ
SadMeatBag chapter 7 . 10/14/2021
And now you have officially went too far buddy.
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 7 . 10/14/2021
Suddenly it bothers me that I can't figure out if kids can go into a pub alone or not. Lol

I mean.. I've SEEN kids in pubs -those that serve food at least- but not without a parent.

Awww... Poor dog... *Wipes away a tear, grinning* It's so saaaad... but so cuuute...

Is there a word for cute-sad? I think the english language needs a word for it. Or maybe Japanese, or French, or Spanish I'm not picky, as long as the word exist.
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 3 . 10/14/2021
I'm pretty sure I did the same as him as a child...

Except I could actually make the magic happen, and went home to my parents after dark. Lol

I LOVE this story tho. It's adorable, and realistic, and you can't say it's sad -his life DID improve... it just got harder too. Better and more difficult.
I love this story! _

Does his boons ACTUALLY work?

Mind you, I actually believe that they do. Accidental magic is well-known to be powerful (and just look at what an Obscurus can do, or Grindewald, magic is VERY powerful), and Harry has not yet learned that his magic has limitation. Nor that what he does it impossible.

I suspect the compleat, intense belief he has in what he does actually makes it happen. It WOULD make sense.

That said, DOES it work? /