Reviews for Fantastic Elves and Where to Find Them
Fandomsdontdie chapter 7 . 5/7
This friggin hurt...
Fandomsdontdie chapter 2 . 5/7
I love everything about this! Especially the snakes!
lowlyyworm chapter 7 . 4/22
oh god why did you do this to me
Marj123 chapter 12 . 4/11
A most entertaining start to a story. Thank you.
LostUmbrella chapter 12 . 4/7
Nice idea, I've read a number of "Harry gets abandoned and survives in the wild" fics much less belieavable than this one, the elf and boons parts were a nice touch.
DaphTrac chapter 4 . 3/11
Really love that Snake:)
era-romance chapter 7 . 3/3
this story is basically a "what magical creature will Harry run into next?!" fest... not so different from the first few hp books in plot really. enjoying every bit of it so far
odonnellzoo99 chapter 11 . 2/10
I’ve read a few “Harry runs away or is abandoned and lives in the wild or on the streets” fics, but this one is particularly creativity without being exceedingly dark. What is it about the Forest of Dean that makes the magical animals so profane?
Great story.
Homarid chapter 12 . 1/26
This story has been marvelous. I hope you actually got around to writing the sequel.
Ali chapter 3 . 1/24
He poked through them thoughtfully, then picked out four of the most brightly coloured and interestingly shaped, and handed them over.

"Carry them in your right pocket," he instructed. "Don't tell anyone you have them, or where you got them. The blue stone will make you see further than other people. The rest will make you clever." Pffftt HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA pinche Harry xD
Caver Floyd chapter 12 . 1/3
The ending is kind of abrupt, but since the sequel is available to immediately continue with it doesn’t really matter. A very good story. I liked reading about all the trades he did.
Sleepyhawk502 chapter 12 . 12/31/2020
Wow great job, loved the whole story. Thanks for sharing.
geranim0enimino671 chapter 8 . 12/26/2020
whoops that was a spoiler, lol
geranim0enimino671 chapter 8 . 12/26/2020