Reviews for Fantastic Elves and Where to Find Them
twistyguru chapter 12 . 2/19/2013
Throughly delightful story!
Really looking forward to more Elf!Harry.
twistyguru chapter 11 . 2/19/2013
Bitch witch! The Curse of the Elves be upon her!
I don't know what that is, but it's horrible, and she deserves it.
twistyguru chapter 9 . 2/19/2013
Lucius Malfoy would stroke if he knew who Draco had played with all winter long. *snicker*
twistyguru chapter 8 . 2/19/2013
lol
Naturally, forest elves can't go into houses. Those ARE the rules!
twistyguru chapter 7 . 2/19/2013
How sad about his dog.
twistyguru chapter 6 . 2/19/2013
Pity the left head couldn't have bitten and killed the dark haired scary man. The world'd be a better place.

I find myself hoping that the odd plum man will return and make more trades with Harry...and perhaps even bring his young daughter. I bet she'd like to make friends with a forest elf.
twistyguru chapter 4 . 2/19/2013
Nice that Harry made it through the winter without anything horrible happening to him. Rather remarkable, but then, he's a remarkable little elf. Did the ears stay pointed? I rather think they didn't. But, I can easily see a witch taking advantage of the one time a year when she could openly work 'magic' without anyone much noticing.
twistyguru chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
Well, if you run across an elf, why not accept a boon? Especially one that's obviously magical? ;)
twistyguru chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
lol
Well, it seems perfectly logical to me; of COURSE Harry's an elf!
spoilers be here chapter 11 . 2/18/2013
oh, now I get why snape tried to act... kind of nicely? if he found out about the dursleys treatment of harry, and that they abandoned him... :( I was wondering why he called harry by his first name
Guest chapter 11 . 2/18/2013
omg X forever, wow
Guest chapter 10 . 2/18/2013
how on earth did harry guess their names?! :O

also this section was delightful, with them trying to guess what harry was
Guest chapter 9 . 2/18/2013
awww, draco, that is so precious c: you are precious

this whole chapter was precious
Guest chapter 8 . 2/18/2013
ah ha ha awesomeness again
Guest chapter 7 . 2/18/2013