Reviews for Fantastic Elves and Where to Find Them
biblioholic chapter 11 . 7/28/2013
Very intriguing story. It's interesting to see Harry's psychology. I can't wait to see what happens next!
max22193 chapter 7 . 7/27/2013
Did you have to kill the dog ?really? Sorry I just hate when animals die. Even if they are fictional.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
You would think in all Harry's myth searching he would have run across a Bible and realized that maybe talking to snakes isn't really that smart.
AnElegantCatastrophe chapter 12 . 7/13/2013
Hahaha, so wicked :) Definitely going to go read the sequel! Such a cute, quirky story! :D
TimeTravellingThestral chapter 12 . 7/4/2013
This story is fantastic! It was very interesting and entertaining to read.
Quantumphysica chapter 7 . 6/23/2013
Oooh, that's so sad! Poor Harry... poor nameless dog...
Quantumphysica chapter 5 . 6/23/2013
More awesome snakes... That runespoor is just priceless xD
And YAY! Profanity!
Quantumphysica chapter 4 . 6/23/2013
That snake... Oh, that snake was BRILLIANT! xD
I love this story...
Jenetikitty chapter 12 . 6/18/2013
What a fun story! I always loved stories about people surviving (like castaways, most often) or such as a kid, or parts in books focusing on a journey or an adventure... this was delicious! I love elf Harry and Little Draco and... EVERYTHING! :D Off to the sequel!
ClaMiAl chapter 12 . 6/14/2013
What a cool story! I loved reading about this Harry's adventures and how different his point of view is. I must say, though, that the summary led me to believe that this would be a story where Harry really is a forest elf, and not just where he believes he is one. But either way, this was very entertaining. I'm looking forward to reading the sequel.
Jynx chapter 12 . 6/13/2013
complete my arse
Another Anonymous Annoyance chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Enjoyed reading this!
Steve-Arkarian chapter 12 . 4/29/2013
Woohoo! This was a great story and I can't wait to get started reading the sequel!
Kage 5243 chapter 12 . 4/23/2013
Math-lv chapter 12 . 4/21/2013
Love this! Thank You!

BTW who caught him? Doesn't sound like Snape. Lupin maybe?
712 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »