Reviews for Fantastic Elves and Where to Find Them
Lunaliceazreal chapter 6 . 6/12/2015
An amulet is more precious then boots
Lunaliceazreal chapter 5 . 6/12/2015
Good chapter
Lunaliceazreal chapter 4 . 6/12/2015
Noo I liked the snake
Lunaliceazreal chapter 3 . 6/12/2015
Lol harry is a troll hhahahaha
Lunaliceazreal chapter 2 . 6/12/2015
Omg the snakes are hilarious
Lunaliceazreal chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
Poor harry
tatewaki2000 chapter 12 . 5/21/2015
Run harrryyyy runnnnnn
tatewaki2000 chapter 7 . 5/21/2015
Noooo! Not Dog!

T.T
alix33 chapter 4 . 5/6/2015
I wonder who the witch was who conjured or transfigured those pointy ears for Harry.
alix33 chapter 2 . 5/6/2015
I wonder who that other snake was. He (or she) didn't sound all that kosher to me. Not that the one Harry first spoke to sounded any more kosher than the second snake, but still...
hermonine chapter 12 . 3/30/2015
great story
Anonimaly chapter 8 . 3/20/2015
I should probably note here that "artistic license" isn't even necessary; it could simply be that the method wizards use to train Apparation- both late in their life and by very specific instructions (which I can't remember if involved "pushing" [and which don't include "stay apparated for long period" exercises])- result in that noise and no one has bothered to experiment (what with the dangers), at least until elf!Harry worked it out on his own...much more like house elves do, natch.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/19/2015
This is positively delightful!
Xanoka chapter 12 . 3/16/2015
Amazing story! I enjoyed it so much! You write so well, it's very readable and pacy. I love vagabond Harry selling boons to children. And how he slowly seems to be learning lots of magic as he goes along - shaping up to be an awesome Harry. I can't wait to read about Hogwarts and encountering the twins and Draco again. His bonding with Draco was sweet. Can't wait to see where this goes. Thank you very much!
Illucida chapter 12 . 3/2/2015
I rather enjoyed this story! It was incredibly clever. Brilliant work!
832 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »