Reviews for Fantastic Elves and Where to Find Them
Bobette13 chapter 3 . 4/5/2014
XD I love your Harry. I can't decide if he truly thinks he's tricking those he's giving 'boons' to, or if he at least partially thinks that he's helping them ...
Either way he's quite the little slytherin :)
Guest chapter 11 . 4/4/2014
Snaps! I mean Snape... Autocorrect .
The grinch has a heart!

Malfoy in the earlier chapters was cute.

I almost cried about the dog. ... Personally lost a pet recently.
trollnexus chapter 12 . 3/31/2014
Absolute perfection. I've been so sick of reading romances lately, so I dove into this one when I saw that it would star child-Harry. I have to admit I was a bit worried that this would turn out angsty due to the whole abandonment premise, but I wound up pleasantly surprised.

You have captivated me from start to finish. It was great seeing how Harry dealt with each little conflict, and every interaction was so realistic. The boons were brilliant, and it's amazing to see Harry do magic without any formal training. You've managed to suspend my disbelief for the entire experience, and although I am sad to see that his adventures in the forest have ended for now, I must say that it's very reasonable. After all, he can't live like that *forever*. Dumbledore would never rest until he found him again. So pah to anyone who thinks this was too abrupt; I found your pacing and timing were spot-on.

I'll head over to the sequel now. In the meantime, I'll be babbling about this fic to all my friends on .
MADStar529 chapter 11 . 3/31/2014
Awesome story!
Guest chapter 11 . 3/29/2014
Whales would have been so upset about the 'unnatural mammal-fish' comment.
Good on the dwarf for making the comment about humans not noticing much unless useful, very clever.

That sounds like Snape who caught Harry.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/29/2014
Good story!
Guess chapter 12 . 3/26/2014
Absolutely brilliant piece of work!
kelbelz chapter 12 . 3/24/2014
What a funny story! Original idea, great humour
Kittens Kat chapter 12 . 3/16/2014
THIS STORY IS SO GOOD! THANK YOU!
driven-by-insanity chapter 12 . 3/1/2014
This was such a fun read. On to the sequel!
Aire5 chapter 11 . 2/28/2014
Aire5 chapter 9 . 2/28/2014
u.u
Aire5 chapter 6 . 2/28/2014
n.n
Anaelyssa chapter 8 . 2/25/2014
Oh noooes, he's corrupting Dobby.
iceicetiger chapter 12 . 2/12/2014
What a story! the writing is excellent and the story itself is very engaging. Harry is not overpowered, his development seems totally reasonable and not too fast.
REally enjoyed his encounters with Dobby.
765 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »