Reviews for Fantastic Elves and Where to Find Them
Abigail H Lee chapter 2 . 4/30/2014
Ohh. So that's what you meant Harry realizing he's an elf but this is not a creature!fic. He is not an actual elf but believes himself to be because he has no idea what he truly is. I like this story so far. :D
TxA-GunFighter chapter 12 . 4/15/2014
Good story. Can't wait to read the sequel.

Guest chapter 11 . 4/15/2014
Very good chapter and story.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 10 . 4/14/2014
Fine chapter.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 9 . 4/14/2014
Very good chapter and story.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 8 . 4/14/2014
Really good chapter, glad to see Dobby.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 6 . 4/14/2014
Good chapter.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 5 . 4/14/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Good start.

LongyWangy chapter 12 . 4/6/2014
I really enjoyed reading this story. well done!
Bobette13 chapter 8 . 4/5/2014
Definitely my favourite chapter so far! Draco is such a snot, but hopefully Harry's influence will mellow him out a bit. Potentially. Deep down inside.

And Dobby! Yay Dobby! Loved how you made him both, well, house-elf-like, but still his usual inquisitive, partially rule-breaking self.
Bobette13 chapter 7 . 4/5/2014
Poor Harry :(
Why did the dog have to die? Why?
May he rest in the place of dog toys, endless fields and forests, and good companions forevermore.
Bobette13 chapter 3 . 4/5/2014
XD I love your Harry. I can't decide if he truly thinks he's tricking those he's giving 'boons' to, or if he at least partially thinks that he's helping them ...
Either way he's quite the little slytherin :)
Guest chapter 11 . 4/4/2014
Snaps! I mean Snape... Autocorrect .
The grinch has a heart!

Malfoy in the earlier chapters was cute.

I almost cried about the dog. ... Personally lost a pet recently.
trollnexus chapter 12 . 3/31/2014
Absolute perfection. I've been so sick of reading romances lately, so I dove into this one when I saw that it would star child-Harry. I have to admit I was a bit worried that this would turn out angsty due to the whole abandonment premise, but I wound up pleasantly surprised.

You have captivated me from start to finish. It was great seeing how Harry dealt with each little conflict, and every interaction was so realistic. The boons were brilliant, and it's amazing to see Harry do magic without any formal training. You've managed to suspend my disbelief for the entire experience, and although I am sad to see that his adventures in the forest have ended for now, I must say that it's very reasonable. After all, he can't live like that *forever*. Dumbledore would never rest until he found him again. So pah to anyone who thinks this was too abrupt; I found your pacing and timing were spot-on.

I'll head over to the sequel now. In the meantime, I'll be babbling about this fic to all my friends on .
672 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »