Reviews for Fantastic Elves and Where to Find Them
OphyBoing chapter 9 . 7/11/2012
Can't wait for the next two chapters and the sequel. I love this fic, even though it's crack, cos it's good, well writen crack with plot :D
DreamInTheNight chapter 9 . 7/11/2012
Ohh love it! Can't wait for the next chapter! How old is Harry now? I haven't really kept track.
katenkapotter chapter 9 . 7/11/2012
hyperion indeed. i laughed so hard. i can't wait for the hogwarts years snape's going to go nuts/
yamiduke13 chapter 9 . 7/11/2012
I absoutly love this story haha. It is fantastic and I am very happy to hear that there will be a sequel. Harry always makes me laugh and I think you have a great writing style. I am looking forward to the next chapter.
GenoBeast chapter 9 . 7/11/2012
The parseltongue idea for his Elf language was a good idea.
graynavarre chapter 9 . 7/11/2012
Poor Draco - he really seemed like a lonely little boy.
Firedamaged chapter 9 . 7/11/2012
Still going strong, that's what I like to see. I'm eagerly awaiting more.
Regards
FD
Allen Pitt chapter 9 . 7/11/2012
He's getting better at magic all the time, very neat. And doesn't know how dangerous his fooling around with Apparition was.. Meanwhile, it'd be amusing if all those amulets he makes actually work. Sooner or later a non-crazy wizard or witch adult is going to notice him... and this is a Harry who isn't desperate for acceptance & friends and all that. Won't want to go to Hogwarts. Him & Draco as friends, that is great.
Meanwhile Dumbledore might be in a bit of trouble for misplacing the BWL.
kitty-gurl1 chapter 9 . 7/11/2012
i'm actually kinda hoping we get to see Draco again at some point, especially if by that time it's revealed that Harry is The-Boy-Who-Lived. should be hilarious XD
Guest chapter 8 . 7/11/2012
OHMYGODILOVETHIS.
This? If you're calling this crack, I want to know what a plotted, serious-type story would look like to you. This is awesome! I adore Harry the forest elf, who is gradually learning his way into the magical world. I almost cried when I read the part about the crup though, so sad! Poor thing! Poor Harry!
Anyway, this is brilliant, and I can't wait for more! Thank you!
Meggplant
killing u with umbrellas chapter 8 . 7/8/2012
Loved it
blueEyre chapter 8 . 7/7/2012
It's going to be interesting to see how/if Harry gets found before he turns eleven. LIke your story so far
GenoBeast chapter 8 . 7/7/2012
It was good that Harry meet Dobby already and I guess technically has already set in his mind the possibility to free his 'fellow' elf if the chance arises.
Storyseeker chapter 8 . 7/7/2012
Another great chapter! But there's a few things that's just bugging me...

For an underage wizard, who hasn't even got his wand yet, Harry is sure learning a lot of spells that don't need words? And I didn't think it was possible for a wizard to learn elves magic? Incidentally, shouldn't that spell that the woman did to give Harry pointy ears have worn off long before now? I mean, I would think any witch/wizard would be punished for performing any transformation spells on muggles (Harry wasn't, but those other kids werent). And out of all the creatures and beings in the magical world, I should think a House Elf would know for sure that there was no such thing as a Forest Elf. I mean, how could he not, considering he is an elf himself? He should know about his own species.

I love the interaction with Draco. Maybe being friends with Harry will change him for the better.
Luiz4200 chapter 8 . 7/7/2012
I wonder if Draco will mention this 'forest elf' to his parents.
812 | « Prev Page 1 .. 33 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 53 .. Last Next »