Reviews for Holmes at Home
Charles Lutwidge Dodgson, aka Lewis Carrol, creator of Alice in Wonderland, Alice Through the Looking Glass and The Hunting of the Snark. Not sure abt the spelling of his name.
Qalam chapter 19 . 1/26/2014
You've doing a really good job on both characterisation, and atmosphere. The dialogue too flows very well - well done and keep writing!

Qalam
Molly Rob chapter 19 . 1/17/2014
Ok where do I begin? Firstly, I like the style of working. It is not exactly Victorian ACD writing, but it is very close. Secondly, I love the mystery/plot. The fact that the mystery is not revealed until the last minute makes me want to continue reading. Thirdly, Watson decides to stay with Holmes! You managed to portray their friendship very well. I hope this will not become slash? :)
KnightFury chapter 19 . 1/16/2014
What a horrible belief, that an illness can disfigure the soul. Poor Holmes! I am glad that Watson knows and is able to support him now.

By the way, I have been enjoying this story very much.
mrspencil chapter 19 . 1/12/2014
Interesting.
Watson and Holmes have demonstrated that it is possible to deal with whatever black moods afflict him, inherited or not...but the whole household is wrapped up in the mental trials of his late mother...

Cheering Watson on here:-)
literaturefreak6 chapter 18 . 10/2/2013
It's awesome! Hurry up and update!
tyko chapter 18 . 7/24/2013
I love the Baskerville reference!

And how the Holmes Brothers did "explanation" between each other (too synced for it to be spur of the moment ;) )

This is getting more and more complex and the secrets turning up! I love it :) But what could be too dark that Holmes didn't think he could tell Watson? Mycroft seems to want to tell him, it's not like him to hesitant...
mrspencil chapter 18 . 7/24/2013
I like the building up of a strained and secretive atmosphere, and poor Watson wracking his brains to think of anything Holmes could do which was beyond his forgiveness:-)

Nice work, and I liked the Stapleton nod:-)

Ersatz Einstein chapter 17 . 7/18/2013
Ach, I've almost lost track of this story. Please update again soon!
mrspencil chapter 17 . 7/18/2013
Lovely to read more of this. Poor Watson, doing his best to help an awkward friend And I really liked the deduction regarding Holmes' location, and the ever-tripping root:-)
Well penned.

tyko chapter 17 . 7/18/2013
Great to hear from you again _

I love that Mycroft especially knew what to do with the cabbie and you description of Holmes trying to walk on his own and get in the cab on his own was very in character!

Sherlock's Root-that's clever ;)
James Birdsong chapter 16 . 6/8/2013
You're welcome. Chapter sixteen is very good as well.
lovewatson chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
PLEASE UPDATE I AM REALLY REALLY WAITING EAGERLY PLEASE UPDATE. AND THE CHAPTER WAS VERY VERY NICE GOOD WELL WRITTEN
mrspencil chapter 16 . 6/6/2013
Again, a neat little scene, with Sherlock thawing somewhat, as Watson carries on doing what he does best.

And a bit more insight into the Holmes' brothers childhood:-)

Well done:-)

tyko chapter 16 . 6/6/2013
To an absolute fault Watson ;)
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »