Reviews for Dear Jane Eyre
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Very well done! I can easily picture him writing such a letter with a shaky hand full of emotion in his heart. Great job!
volvosandlambs chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
I really felt like i was reading something that Mr. Rochester wrote. Amaaaazing job.
Lacey Bennet chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
This is beautiful - you have captured Charlotte Bronte's elegant, flowing English style of writing as well as Mr Rochester's language perfectly. This is exactly what he would say, what he would think, concerning his heart and his love of Jane.

This story is brilliant, and all I can say is that I advise you write something like it, except with your own concept, carefully craft some characters to be your own, devise a plot that will thrill the senses and capture the heart, and once you have done that, and you are satisfied that everything is as it should be, search for a publisher who may be willing to publish your works.

I wish you luck.
Whyte Board Marker chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Beautiful. You really captured his regret and anguish. Superb job.
anon chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
it's so sweet and it really portrays his love for Jane. I really liked reading it :-)
Ansley chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I must admit this was simply beautiful. I felt that there was truly an effort put into the piece. Please, continue writing things as similar to this. You have a talent I have not seen with many. You need to seek publishing.

Ansley.
WritingElephant chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Wow, this is really good! It really sounds like something he would write!