Reviews for Unknown
eding420 chapter 19 . 5/31
Okay... that was pretty bloody.
eding420 chapter 4 . 5/31
QWERTY? REALLY?
eding420 chapter 23 . 5/31
Will there be a sequel?
Sinead rose mcmullin chapter 15 . 5/25
My name is sinead mh pinterest account is the same name I'd appreciate it if you'd check it out great fanfic by the way
Emily chapter 23 . 4/9
NOOOO! It can't just end like that. He needs to go back to camp, see his friends and Annabeth.
Oh, shit. Write more! As fast and as awesomely as you can! I can't stop reading this! It's amazing!
Oh, shit. Not Sally!
PLEASE UPDATE THIS IT'S REALLY GOOD
Twowingsforever chapter 13 . 2/3
Omg I love this series so fascinating

Screams like a fan girl!
SassyStyledAngel chapter 23 . 1/26
Please write an sequel
Ro222 chapter 23 . 11/24/2016
Hi!
I'm going to offer some constructive criticism.
Your plot is all over the place, it's way to confusing. Who's the attacker? Why did Percy make him up? Why did the attacker hurt Percy? What the Hades?
This can be fixed just by editing to clear things up and answer some questions since you've completed the story.

It's interesting but I'm so confused. Not flaming in any way, if I hurt your feelings than I'm sorry :)

Good but needs editing,
Ro x
Guest chapter 23 . 7/5/2016
This is awesome and wow who new Zeus a could b such a cruel bastared I mean sirously just cause Percy was to powerful he can't have any contact with anyone out of my fathers palace if that was me I would b telling him to stick his lightning bolt up his ass while saying I'm powerful your power fuller and got a bigger ego deal with it but that's just me (sorry for the language just the other words I was thinking didn't fit right) So yeah awesome story
Guest chapter 18 . 2/10/2016
I need some answers. 1) who was the attacker? 2) what happened to Annabeth? 3) does Percy ever get to see annabeth and his friends again? 4) what actually happened in this story? Like what? 5) why did the attacker do this to percy? 6) can you please make more chapters or something where percy and poseidon go to Zeus and get him to let percy be trained better and see annabeth again. The ending was good, but I cried.
Rosycat chapter 22 . 11/18/2015
Wat. Wow. Confuzzling
Rosycat chapter 19 . 11/18/2015
Huh? PERCE created him? WHAT THE.