Reviews for Dream to Make Believe
Elsa - 18 chapter 27 . 1/9
I love Gokusen, and I understand your crush.
I love your fic.
NinjaDemonAngel chapter 49 . 7/31/2014
That. Was. More beautiful than I could have ever had imagined. Please write more. This is the only story where I can feel that kurama isn't some emotionless perfect guy who would know all, he seems so tangible that I actually enjoy a kurama fanfic more than Hiei ( and that's saying a lot)
fallenangel0632 chapter 49 . 7/3/2014
Omg. Love your story!
krystiel chapter 49 . 3/30/2014
This is quite an impressive work you got there. The character development part is very nicely done and well paced. Revealing Friday traumatising past so late in the story was a particularly interesting move as it totally changed the awareness we got of the character, putting us in the same shoes as Kurama (always a welcomed sensation ;) ). I think you said once that people were complaining about your characterisation of Kurama so I must support you on this matter: prince charming Kurama is insanely boring and not very narratively interesting. The way you described him at the beginning leaves room for a lot of social improvement and personal realisations and as we can see in the later chapter that is exactly what you got planned :)
I also really enjoyed the fact that the story is not only romanced fuelled and Kurama centric as love interest goes. It keeps us, readers, right on our toes and hell, I love this kind of gym ;)
My only complain so far is that you managed to do very well with the "secondary" characters of the fic, keeping them in character and weaving interesting and credible relationship with your OC, but we don't see them really existing outside of their interactions with her. Ok I am pushing it, we do see them a little but I was just wondering what is happening to them when they are not on a mission or at Genkai's temple. They don't seem to have a real life outside of this. But once again, I have to say that it is my only complain, because otherwise I find your work brillant.
I am therefore really sad to see it on hiatus :( But I understand that life is not always happening on schedule and you should anyway always put your health first! So I wish you a good recovery (while crossing my fingers for updates ;) ).

And on a totally unrelated matter, do you know the assassin trilogy by Robin Hobb? She gives hell to her main character, and in way poor Friday made me think of him (if you don't know about it I would recommend the read, subtile and very human characterisation plus incredible writing).
Skywaters chapter 49 . 11/30/2013
Love it so far! Please keep writing!
Justlookin4agoodread98 chapter 24 . 9/18/2013
AWWWWW! THAT'S THE KURAMA I KNOW AND LOVE! he still doesn't get along famously with Fri. (haha abbreviated her name!) but he still cares about her in some respect. it's adorable how they're still a little awkward around each other, but Kurama has his caring complex and his sympathy for her. IT'S SO CUUUUUUUUTE! my love for this story has just gone up 60 points!
Justlookin4agoodread98 chapter 23 . 9/17/2013
like i said earlier, I still want to kill Rikyu. but on a funny note about that, i told my friend about this and he said,
"Why don't you just kill him in your dreams or something?" well, THAT made me laugh till my gut split in two! Brave is an awesome movie! (But the video game sucks.)
Justlookin4agoodread98 chapter 22 . 9/16/2013
That's it, the last straw. COME O MY FOLLOWERS! COME AND MARCH AS ONE AS WE GO TO DESTROY THE PERVERTED RIKYU! I'M GONNA BREAK HIS RIBS, PUT A HOLE IN HIS GUT, RIP OFF THOSE PERVERTED FINGERS OF HIS ONE BY ONE, AND GOUGE HIS EYES OUT ALL WITH MY BARE HANDS!

...and then rip off his limbs, just for good measure.
Justlookin4agoodread98 chapter 20 . 9/14/2013
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER! made me laugh til my gut split more than once! its been a while since Kurama and Friday have really had any sort of interactions together, know what i mean? I hope the next few chapters have more of them getting to know each other. I'd like to see them become friends soon.
TheTwoSidesofTheMind chapter 18 . 9/14/2013
Great chapter! like the about the author thing too! you sound almost EXACTALY like me! ha! also, yesterday was Friday the 13, Happy Birthday Friday! lol
TheTwoSidesofTheMind chapter 15 . 9/12/2013
HAHA! i get it! and i CAN hear Hiei saying that! lol! you know these characters better than anybody!
TheTwoSidesofTheMind chapter 14 . 9/10/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! LOVED how she had to wear Kurama's clothes! it was perfect!3
Justlookin4agoodread98 chapter 12 . 9/7/2013
DARNIT! WHY MUST THE BAD GUYS ALWAYS HAVE SOMETHING THAT MAKES THEM APPEAR HOT IN MY MIND?! I'M A GOOD PERSON! I DON'T EVEN LIKE THE BAD-BOY TYPE!
Justlookin4agoodread98 chapter 9 . 9/6/2013
Hmmmmm... now this could just be part of that weird feeling you get after you read something for six hours straight and begin to believe some of it could be true, (even if it is fiction) but now that I think about it, for the past few years my dreams have seemed to be in the same place, I'm always fighting these weird creatures, AND it's always with the same people in my dreams and I've certainly never met the people in real life. Hmmmm... I guess I'm just losing my mind! :P
blueeyedinnocene3 chapter 43 . 8/12/2013
...Brain Freak! *brain explodes* instense chapter o.o (as well as 42)