Reviews for Shattered dreams
HOAMixerFan chapter 24 . 8/10/2014
This was a beautiful story. I was crying in every chapter :)
Hazel V chapter 25 . 4/6/2014
Wow, that was wonderful. I actually cried myself a few times while reading this. You should be an author. You have the bet style I've ever seen. And I've read over 1,000 books. (yes I keep track of how many books I read cause I'm a nerd) but seriously... That. Was. Fantastic.
Candy Carol chapter 25 . 3/11/2014
Amazing work. Loved the ending. Good friendship build up between Tori and Jade
dillydill11 chapter 25 . 7/21/2013
I LOVED IT!
TrickstersImp chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
We're happy to inform you that Shattered Dreams has been nominated for a Topaz Award, designed to honour the best of the Victorious fandom. You can find the list of nominations and go to nominate other stories you've read at the Nominations thread at this link:

www-dot-fanfiction-dot-net/ forum/The_Topaz_Awards_2013/108350/
NeverBeLonely chapter 25 . 9/4/2012
Oh my god. Started reading the story yesterday and finished it today. It's so good, it's just amazing. I really really love it. Brilliant writing. x
By the Sounding Sea chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I love this story! Like, seriously, LOVE. Normally, I'd say that Tori having cancer AND Andre's grandma dying is too much tragedy, but here, it works. It actually REALLY enhances the story. Love, love, love!
TeamTyler chapter 25 . 7/29/2012
This is the first ever Victorious fanfic that i have ever read, and i have to say i was extremely impresses. Your writing is amazing, you captured Tori's illness very well and although the characters were slightly OCC it was a very enjoyable read. Good luck with any of your future fics.
trypophobica chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Very good fic, my dear. However, I found myself shaking my head because of the repetitive use of the word 'Simply'. I've never heard a Victorious character say that on the show, it sounds too British :P The characters seemed slightly OOC in this, but otherwise this was a great tear-jerker. It doesn't seem like you're the best at keeping the characters as themselves, but I'd think you have great potential being a Fiction writer, instead of a FANFiction writer?

Also, I applaud you for knowing so much about the medical details in regards to Chemotherapy and Cervical Cancer and all that.
TandreIsAmazing chapter 25 . 7/11/2012
Why'd you delete the new story about Jade being adopted? I really liked it!
Sandy chapter 25 . 7/10/2012
your story really touched my heart3 please either write more chapters or another story like this;) bottom line is i'm a huge fan od ur story and i'd love if i had more to read
Jeremy Shane chapter 24 . 7/9/2012
Good Story
Guest chapter 25 . 7/7/2012
seethrutheglass
Can't wait! Thanks for the notice
beccaboo-ILoveAshAndQuinn chapter 25 . 7/6/2012
I loved this story I cried I laughed truly amazing x
Marishka12 chapter 25 . 7/5/2012
Wow. I just read that whole story in like 3 hours. I couldn't stop until I finished. What an incredible story. You really did a good job at showing Tori's sickness and showing the emotions of her friends. The only thing I didn't like was Robbie practically disappearing. But you know, I guess that happens in real life sometimes. Still, such a great story. I loved it.