Reviews for Can't Phase Through
Razekker chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
CUDDLES! Omg this was too great!
AceSpacePrincess chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
ty for this gem of a fic
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
Please continue. It made me happy
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2016
"Poit-Blanc"? Nice! I get it if no one else does. Clever skin on "Point-Break", haha :)
PiptheSnake chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
this was hella cool; i really liked your take on 'mutant!tony'. and the ending was cute as hell.

thanks for the effort that you've put into this, stay awesome etc.
Dean's Trench Coat Angel chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
Awww. Cuddle fest!
Poor Tony, though. :(
Great story! I really like it, so keep on writing!
Just keep writing, writing, swimming-I mean, writing...
Lol. -MyMikeyKitten
slayer99 chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Brilliant story really hope you continue it
kage kitsune 14 chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Update soon, please.
kia the fox chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Is there more?
Post U Later chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
OMG... That Hug Has To Be The Most Awkward Looking Thing EVER! Tony Is Hugging Natasha(Which Seems OOC Of Her & Him), Bruce Is Spooning Tony(Which I Could See If They Were A Couple), & Clint Is Lying On Top Of Them(Which Actually Doesn't Seem OOC For Him). & Then Thor Is Wanting To Cuddle(Not OCC For Him At All) & Steve Is In On It Too(Though I'm Not Sure He Knows What He Actually Knows What He's In On.) XD

& Poor Little Tony, To Say Howard Was An Ass Hole Is Like Saying The Atomic Bomb Has The Power Of A Grenade. That's How Much Of An Understatement That Is.

If Find It Interesting That Delusional Tony Was Actually Happy To Hear His Parents Were Dead & Even Asked If He Had Killed His Dad. Very Interesting & Slightly Scary.

That Was Definitely An Interesting Story. I Liked It Quite A Bit. & It Doesn't Say It's Completed, So I Look Forward To The Next Chapter. X3
nita777 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
this was a good story i wonder if you will write another one like it or similar with tony. just wondering
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Is this complete or will there be more?
Firewolf27 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
LOVE IT!
HotChocolate in Summer chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Oh my fuc-
I just... That was awesome! I love it! I really want more of it! :3
Just mm. I'm still just raving over this, although I find it kind of hard to believe Howard would beat Tony for that...whatever still awesome!
I did see a few things, but nothing major. You have your 'you and I's and 'me and you's mixed up, but like I said, nothing major.
icis182 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
this is great! please let there be more of this story!