Reviews for Can't Phase Through
slayer99 chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Brilliant story really hope you continue it
kage kitsune 14 chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Update soon, please.
kia the fox chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Is there more?
Post U Later chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
OMG... That Hug Has To Be The Most Awkward Looking Thing EVER! Tony Is Hugging Natasha(Which Seems OOC Of Her & Him), Bruce Is Spooning Tony(Which I Could See If They Were A Couple), & Clint Is Lying On Top Of Them(Which Actually Doesn't Seem OOC For Him). & Then Thor Is Wanting To Cuddle(Not OCC For Him At All) & Steve Is In On It Too(Though I'm Not Sure He Knows What He Actually Knows What He's In On.) XD

& Poor Little Tony, To Say Howard Was An Ass Hole Is Like Saying The Atomic Bomb Has The Power Of A Grenade. That's How Much Of An Understatement That Is.

If Find It Interesting That Delusional Tony Was Actually Happy To Hear His Parents Were Dead & Even Asked If He Had Killed His Dad. Very Interesting & Slightly Scary.

That Was Definitely An Interesting Story. I Liked It Quite A Bit. & It Doesn't Say It's Completed, So I Look Forward To The Next Chapter. X3
nita777 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
this was a good story i wonder if you will write another one like it or similar with tony. just wondering
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Is this complete or will there be more?
Firewolf27 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
LOVE IT!
HotChocolate in Summer chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Oh my fuc-
I just... That was awesome! I love it! I really want more of it! :3
Just mm. I'm still just raving over this, although I find it kind of hard to believe Howard would beat Tony for that...whatever still awesome!
I did see a few things, but nothing major. You have your 'you and I's and 'me and you's mixed up, but like I said, nothing major.
icis182 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
this is great! please let there be more of this story!
inukagome15 chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
If I'd known you'd posted here, I would've reviewed sooner! I read your fill for this prompt shortly before my own muse was bugging me to write something. It was a few days after that I was like, "Damn. I have to find that prompt again..."

I enjoyed reading this. I especially liked this line, "Turns out Thor, son of Odin, isn't easily hurt by squishy mortal bodies." It was hilarious. XD

You filled the prompt better than I did since you gave the OP what he/she actually asked for. The characters just ran away from me. ;P

In any case, thanks for reading my fill, even though the pairing isn't your favorite. Great job on yours!
Slothageddon chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Interesting concept I am soo gonna read more but the Thor and cuddles was just lol
I am psycowriter chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Aaaawww Science Bros and team snuggles :D Diffenitly go'n to my faves
Mistress of the Words chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
There will be more of this, right? I love it! :D And I totally lost it when Thor wanted in on the "cuddles" LOL! Fantastic!
LewistheTurtle chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
You know, I passed this story a couple of times like, "eh, neh..." and then finally was like, "ok, what the heck!" Now, I want to know when you are updating because I am hooked! haha :)
Hieiko chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
"I too want in on these cuddles!" Aww..! :)