Reviews for Unexpected
ghost boy 952 chapter 8 . 5/13
I really like your story. I hope that you keep writing I. What exactly happened with remus? I was kind of confused by the whole situation.
rosebud90 chapter 8 . 4/5
Hope u update again soon
rell chapter 8 . 3/14
It's a shame you have a life. I enjoyed what you have written and would love to see the end.
Evergreen Sceptre chapter 8 . 12/17/2016
Hi there!
I've just completed you fic and I have to say. I was so happy to come across something so original and fun. I have to start by saying I'm not always attracted to the "humour" fanfics. As I like my stories to be on the dark and gloomy side. But yourshas been an excellent balance between the two. It's a shame you've stopped what you've started. Because the last two chapters started to change how you previously wrote your story. That could be either brought on by bow Harry is as a character or the insertion of Luna. Who I have to say is an intriguing character.
I really became engrossed in the world of magic you've developed in this fic. Not too far off cannon but still developed enough that you could say it's always ben that way, but we didn't have an explication from JK's Potter world.

I don't want to type too much because I feel ill get lost myself.

But one question... whatever happened to the philosophers stone? I'd love a scene where dumbledore walks into Harry's revision session when he's alone at a desk and just sees him using it as a paperweight.
Or has Harry returned it already when he went to Flamels village?

But I'm here to say I fucking love it and hope you feel the bites of inspiration to continue.

Much love

Evergreen Sceptre
StoneTheLoner chapter 3 . 4/23/2016
Too much drama, just shut up and get on with the important parts already. You ARE rushing the story by covering entire school years in each chapter, and the only way to do that and tell a decent story at the same time is to skip the unimportant bits. If it serves no purpose later on in the story, then don't waste our time :(
bearblue chapter 8 . 3/19/2016
A delightful revisioning of the HP universe. I quite enjoyed it all the way through and though it's likely you've finished with it, I'd be happy to read more. Either way, I leave satisfied, impressed and joyful at having found this small treasure.
MattKennedy chapter 8 . 11/25/2015
Great story! I love how things are just slightly different. :D And yay for Harry going to 'war' for Luna.
MattKennedy chapter 3 . 11/24/2015
Loved the little bits between Harry and Cedric, especially with what I assume will be happening in Forth Year. Poor Sirius. :(
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
Love Harry's carefree attitude and confidence. :D
DS chapter 8 . 11/8/2015
Really interesting! I really hope you complete this story!
Hell's Angel-Heaven's Demon chapter 8 . 10/25/2015
Really original and great story! Extremely fun to read :)

Hope you do manage to continue it one day as I would love to see how he kicks Umbridge out.

Hells
Corwyn chapter 8 . 9/21/2015
I'm really enjoying this story so far. I hope you get a chance to continue it. Thanks for sharing it!
ds chapter 8 . 6/22/2015
Lovely and really unpredictable story! I really really hope you will finish it!
Everlasting Dawn of Eternity chapter 8 . 4/30/2015
This is so gooooood
SeverlyLate chapter 3 . 4/21/2015
Ok, canon is about broody simpleton, here we have a cheery one. Entertaining, but not much. Bail.