Reviews for Unexpected
ds chapter 8 . 6/22
Lovely and really unpredictable story! I really really hope you will finish it!
Everlasting Dawn of Eternity chapter 8 . 4/30
This is so gooooood
SeverlyLate chapter 3 . 4/21
Ok, canon is about broody simpleton, here we have a cheery one. Entertaining, but not much. Bail.
I think this is an amazing storyline. And, you write so well that as I am reading, it's like I'm watching a movie in my head. Great job. I hope you continue
Loki Firefox chapter 8 . 4/5
You know what I really like abot this fic? There's a lot and I will tell you but my most favorite is the fact that Harry has FRIENDS. It wasn't until I read this that I realized how strange it is that Harry has, at the most, about five friends his age and only one or two he's close to.

I love the relationships you wove between Harry and the other students. How Hermione is his best study partner but there is no jealousy when he hangs with others. Lavender is brilliant and so is Ron. I love how Draco is a non-entity in his life and Snape is rightfully too concerned with other things to focus on a child, even if he looks and acts like James.

Hogwarts is so real now but still magical.

Other things I like: Moody. His ambushing Harry is hilarious. Cedric and Harry's friendship. Remus and Sirius strained relationship and altered history.

I like how you changed things. You made thugs fresh but still recognizably canon.

I like Harry being a proper Champion. And then proving it. So many fics that deal with Harry being shanghaied into the tournament but it's rare to find one where he is an official champ.

Really, really like the fic.
You need to stop writing in the present tense. It's awful and awkward. You're telling a story. It should be in past tense. Present tense only works- sometimes- in first person writing. Even then, it would still be awkward.

A story is in past tense because the reader is being told or is reading an account of something that has already happened. Present tense generally only works in a conversation that's happening in real time, so it makes your story come off as if it's a summary of another story.
inside padme's wardrobe chapter 8 . 3/22
I know there are bits of this that you don't like, but maybe you can rewrite this or at least try to finish it? It's different and entertaining to read about a smooth and socially capable Harry, who manages to overcome the obstacles he's presented with. This is really a great fic! I hope you update sometime!
readingaccount chapter 8 . 12/20/2014
Fascinating story! Loving it.
jumping-jo chapter 8 . 12/8/2014
yay cool story
love how him being unaware and just doing his thing
its nice to see a potter who achieves things instead of being mediocre at everything
atalanta chapter 8 . 11/7/2014
I really like this fic. Harry's pretty fun here. Do continue!
Flavio S chapter 8 . 10/10/2014
This is really great, I hope you will continue it.
Bad Wolf Jen chapter 8 . 10/3/2014
Hat this is a really good story. Don't give up on it.
negligibleSanity chapter 8 . 9/25/2014
This fic is great, please update.
Q.Q chapter 8 . 6/23/2014
Too be extremely fair.

There is a lot more good things in this fic than that there are bad things. If you keep it simple and don't plan too much ahead you can probably finish it in such a manner that many people will squeel in delight.

Thanks for giving us four and a half years of an extremely nice story,

Q.Q
themaltesefalcon chapter 8 . 6/22/2014
I love this! I really hope you will continue. So well written! Thanks for sharing!