Reviews for Possibilities
What fun! Thank you.
Psmith73 chapter 23 . 9/21
Lovely chapter, as usual! :3
Psmith73 chapter 22 . 9/20
As always, loved this chapter and enjoyed all the Easter eggs that refer to the canon :)
arctic-kat chapter 21 . 9/3
this one is hilarious! Soooo can picture them all LOL
Great job updating so soon! Thank you!
Psmith73 chapter 21 . 9/2
This is so cute and lovely! Too bad ffnet doesn't allow pictures :/ They look great on AO3 version.
Psmith73 chapter 20 . 8/28
Yay, this is awesome! I really needed something like this since 5b. :D
Psmith73 chapter 19 . 8/25
This was great, as always. Also, I had no idea that baseball is an Olympics discipline too. Had to google it now. So, I've learned something new through your fic! :) Also, what am I hearing about the next chapter possibly being about jealous!Daryl? I'm totally up for it, can't wait to see the next update! :3
Vampire Reader chapter 19 . 8/24
I enjoyed that. I always enjoy your Daryl/Glenn stories. Thank you.
OH so happy to see a new chapter! Olympic athletes, huh? I was not only one watching archery and trying to cover the disappointment from the fact that none of the archers were as attractive as Daryl, lol. Thank you so much for the new possibility, I love this series 3
Mr.Sylar chapter 14 . 3/8
THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL! OH MY GOD! YOUR A FUCKING AWESOME WRITER! you made handy cap Daryl so adorable and it made me cry... Your so fucking good at writing... It's almost impossible..
Mr.Sylar chapter 9 . 3/8
I love the dialog for Eugene so fuck much.. It was perfect..
Psmith73 chapter 18 . 3/1
Ooh, I love this! And as usual, it's really cool how you've incorporated the rest of the gang for this AU. Wonderful update, as always!
arctic-kat chapter 17 . 1/8
OMG this is the best new year's present - so much fun! Why do I feel like Merle is getting more and more important in this series? LOL thank you so much for update, you're amazing!
Psmith73 chapter 17 . 1/5
Wonderful as always! And love all the parallels / references to canon. :)
Vampire Reader chapter 17 . 1/5
Thank you. That was an enjoyable and fun story. You make what happens to these men seem natureal. Do Koreans accept same sex marriage? I thought their culture was stricter than ours.