Reviews for Possibilities
Clora chapter 20 . 3/24
YOU! You have made me feel all the feels, but chapter 20 had me on the edge of my seat. You little fucker... You led me on. I love how you can drag my emotions around. (I mean the "fucker" in a sweet way. I love your writing)
Clora chapter 14 . 3/22
Normally I don't read drabbles, but I was told these were worth a shot. I'm not disappointed and am a little inspired. Anyway you have a genius mind to come up with so many perfect scenarios. Chapter 14 is my favorite.
Psmith73 chapter 27 . 1/30
I like that you've also included the Maggie & Enid's mother-daughter relationship. :) And that Morgan and Dale came for the wedding.
Guest chapter 26 . 12/17/2016
Love the icecream names! :)
Psmith73 chapter 25 . 12/5/2016
Lovely chapter! I'd even say delicious :)
Psmith73 chapter 24 . 11/24/2016
This is just what I needed! Wish the show went the same way...
Vampire Reader chapter 23 . 9/21/2016
What fun! Thank you.
Psmith73 chapter 23 . 9/21/2016
Lovely chapter, as usual! :3
Psmith73 chapter 22 . 9/20/2016
As always, loved this chapter and enjoyed all the Easter eggs that refer to the canon :)
arctic-kat chapter 21 . 9/3/2016
this one is hilarious! Soooo can picture them all LOL
Great job updating so soon! Thank you!
Psmith73 chapter 21 . 9/2/2016
This is so cute and lovely! Too bad ffnet doesn't allow pictures :/ They look great on AO3 version.
Psmith73 chapter 20 . 8/28/2016
Yay, this is awesome! I really needed something like this since 5b. :D
Psmith73 chapter 19 . 8/25/2016
This was great, as always. Also, I had no idea that baseball is an Olympics discipline too. Had to google it now. So, I've learned something new through your fic! :) Also, what am I hearing about the next chapter possibly being about jealous!Daryl? I'm totally up for it, can't wait to see the next update! :3
Vampire Reader chapter 19 . 8/24/2016
I enjoyed that. I always enjoy your Daryl/Glenn stories. Thank you.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/24/2016
OH so happy to see a new chapter! Olympic athletes, huh? I was not only one watching archery and trying to cover the disappointment from the fact that none of the archers were as attractive as Daryl, lol. Thank you so much for the new possibility, I love this series 3