Reviews for The Rise of the Dead
Guest chapter 5 . 10/14/2013
Good storyline, but I was wondering if there'll be any romance? Namely between Sadie and Anubis? 'Cause that' all I'm looking for, and if you don't have it, I'll take my business elsewhere.

Thank you.

Fireborn101 chapter 5 . 6/5/2013
"That's is," "We're going to London. America isn't quite working out."
Great! You really do have Sadie down pat!
Fireborn101 chapter 2 . 6/5/2013
Poor people :( I always feel so bad fr them when something bad/creepy happens to them.
Fireborn101 chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
How did you manage to sound exactly like Sadie?
Lol this is a great start.
KashimaReiko07 chapter 3 . 3/13/2013
actually 'tas' was bind and n'dah is protect
AnnaYasashii chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Are you going to continue?
SENILE CREEP chapter 5 . 12/17/2012
Please write more:)
Sara chapter 5 . 10/26/2012
Talk about 'hey hasn't this happed before?' times 3. That must have been fun. After Fruit bats was Leroy I think. Or prehaps ugly crocodiles.
Sara chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
You know that sounds exactally like Sadie.
WELOVEOLYMPUS's Penguin6232 chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
Ah... great...but I wonder what we'll find in London, hmm? Nice Walt POV. And Zia. Thanks. :}
BARYY MORTEL chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
The Goddess of Myths chapter 5 . 10/20/2012
Pretty good, I really like the end of chapter five. Write more soon! I'm running out of things to read!
SerenePanic chapter 5 . 10/19/2012
Wait a sec! They can't die... Is this the Egyptian equivalent of when Thanatos was chained in the Greco-Roman PJ series?

Ha ha... Cursing in Egyptian at the top of her lungs... XD OH MY GOSH FRUIT BATS. SO funny.

Great job!
ThePhoenixLament chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
It's really great! I'm not sure what your own personal writing style is, but you really were able to write well in the voice of Sadie. I'm impressed, and except for a few minuscule details, I honestly could believe Rick Riordan wrote this. I like it, off to read the next chapter.
Annon chapter 4 . 10/15/2012
I like the story so far keep it up!