Reviews for What Could Have Been
My name chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
I haven't even read this yet, only the description, and I already know this is going to shatter my heart into a million peices and leave me in a crumple of feels. To tell the truth I don't think I will read it. No offense to you of course. But this is probably one of the saddest (maybe THE saddest) ship...so...I dunno why I told you all of that, but...
KamiaKeller chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Ahhh! Broken hearted! I had so much hope...

Brilliantly written :)

Thanks!
EfficientLazyness chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Just because of a few incidents in Hogwarts,

Yea because being set up to be eaten by a werewolf, and being forcefully undressed in public is just a "few incidents".
Ashley Appleappachia Rae chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
It was a great story, well written and well described. It was nice to here the other side of the story, as it were. And I really enjoyed it.
Katconan chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
That was such a sweet story and oh so sad. Thanks for writing it.
Hwyla chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Good, but sad! That Obliviate is exactly like something older Snape might do (not so sure of his younger self, but the seeds of nobility were there, so I can see it)

One correction - you shouldn't use 'betrothed' in the first line. Since she's engaged to marry, she is already betrothed. What you mean is 'married'. That's the worst mistake.

There are one or two others based on how things were done differently back in the late'70s. Wedding planners were pretty rare but James' wealth might account for that and while Bachelorette parties were less unusual, they weren't really common, but that is probably only bothersome to old folks like me from that time period.

Lastly, Harry was conceived around Halloween '79. Therefore, at most Lily is 19 here.

Anyways - very enjoyable story. Stands well on it's own. Thanks!
Abby chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
You need make this longggg. It's a very good fanfic and it' actually made my heart flutter(: which I haven't found a fanfic that could do that in a long time.
Abby chapter 1 . 6/8/2012