Reviews for Artistic Licence
diegokpo30 chapter 5 . 11/15
Me encanta esta historia, siempre me imagine como seria el encuentro de estos dos, Rose es mi personaje favorito, me molesta el poco tiempo que le dan en el manga, y el hecho de que ahora este hecho un zombie, deberian darle mas atencion, como sea gran historia, me encanto.
Tsuki No Uragawa chapter 5 . 8/3/2013
Keep going with this! Great interaction btwn Izuru & Rose!
Ekkos.In.The.Asylum chapter 5 . 7/20/2013
This is absolutely beautiful.
StrangerInAStrangeWorld chapter 5 . 7/16/2013
This is so sweet! Rose and Kira are perfectly captured.
CteelKyo chapter 5 . 7/4/2013
Awesome! Been waiting for this chapter! So glad to see that you're still working on it. Especially considering the manga right now.
Looking forward to the next chapter to see where this goes!
Nara Merald chapter 5 . 7/3/2013
I very much enjoy reading this! I can't wait to hear a bit more about Hisagi too!
Boyudo chapter 5 . 7/3/2013
No way.

Seeing this in my inbox, I couldn't believe it. I probably just sat and stared at the unopened mail for like 20 seconds with a smile on my face before starting to read this chapter.

Some Rose-fanboy fuel is very much welcome. Looking at NaNaNa's silly piano teeth in the manga and seeing him well is annoying. Off-panelling Rose as what seemed like a maybe-draw is also annoying. Kubo's treatment of him has been rather poor. It's nice to just read about his personality and mannerisms written so beautifully to boot.
It's also nice to see Izuru because I fear we'll never know his fate.

Well, nice to see a new chapter of any kind from you. And so soon!

This fic is woefully under appreciated, just like MFWM.

see ya.
CteelKyo chapter 4 . 1/9/2013
It was Awesome! and I agree that Rose does not get as much love as he should, Thank you for such a good story, I search in hopes that someone has done some smutty yaoi fics with him and Kira(evil grin!) };D
CteelKyo chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
AWESOME! I love it! and Roses last name,..meaning Bridge of the phoenix? is that true? if so wow, I am even further in love!
CteelKyo chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
I LOVE it so far! this pairing doesnt have enough following! I love this pairing and hope for more stories as good as this one for them
Good job!
A Neverending Dream of Flight chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
I really enjoyed reading this. It's always interesting to me to see interpretations of interactions between characters who aren't shown inteacting very much, especially when it's as well written as this. This is wonderfully well-written, and I didn't really think the characters seemed off at all. I was disappointed that we don't get to see mor interaction between the vizards and their new subordinates, and I'mglad you explored it a bit. Great job and keep up the god work!
Viridian chapter 4 . 6/23/2012
Thank you for writing this chapter! Ever since the vizards appeared, I've always wondered what they thought about Sereitei as it is now - the way things have changed, and the way things haven't. I really enjoyed seeing Rose and Kensei musing about Byakuya and the other captains they knew back in their day. Hisagi's childhood idolization of Kensei was an important influence on him, and I'm glad that there was acknowledgement of it here.
LazyNezumi chapter 4 . 6/22/2012
I really like this story so far! It's interesting :) and pretty unusual too. There's too little love for Rose, so I'm glad you are writing it. Awesome portraying of characters. I'm really enjoying this. Now we will see how Rose gains trust of 3rd maybe? :3 it would be welcome :D thank you very much for writing it!
SiriusHarryPotter chapter 4 . 6/21/2012
Mitsuki! That's his mentor right? I'm really (surprisingly) enjoying this story )

Surprising because I'm not a big fan of either Kira or Rose. But I'm really enjoying this )

Anyway, I really just reviewed to say 'Mitsuki' (xD) so that's about it.

I'm hoping as this story progresses, we'll get to see a little bit about the friendship between kira-hisagi-renji also - always fascinated me since they're so different yet so close ). Oh and rangiku also - will she be in this story, I wonder? Surely the gang will come to the office to drag kira away for a drink sometime, and they'll meet. I'm really interested in how rose (and even kensei) will perceive these people.

And will we be showing rose's interaction with the other divisions? With the other Captains and all? Surely he'll go to visit the eighth at least? Nanao will know him too, right? If he was transferred to 3rd just 2 years before the pendulum arc in your timeline?

On that note - byakuya's description - hilarious D

So great story, waiting for the next chapter )

p.s. last two sukuse [*swear I almost typed meifu*] chapters were brilliant, so action packed! Really looking forward to what happens next )
Psycho-Neurotically Disturbed chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
Yay, another chapter!

I liked this one. It was a slow, comfortable read. Not something I'd want to read in a hurry, but something to sit down and process, even if it is half made up.

I love the back story, too, by the way. Simple, yet it makes sense.

Also, Lisa being his senpai? Adorable. I can see her, maybe not necessarily older, but she does seem a lot more mature than he does in ways...

That part where she'd confirming that she heard Shunsui suggest him for captaincy-I automatically assume she was sneaking around and overheard it.

And yay for dropping the new third seat in there! Togakushi-kun wasn't around long enough to get any love. Is it just me or did Kubo make all of the Third absolutely adorable?

Shuuhei's guitar playing. I love how you wrote about it and how everyone in Ninth doesn't want him to play. Poor boy.

This is getting lengthy, so I'll stop.

Thanks for another chapter!