Reviews for Artistic Licence
This is well written and quite intriguing! I love your perspective of Rose and Kira's relationship with him. I want to see more! There aren't many fics about Rose, but yours is the best I've seen. Keep up the great work! Looking forward to seeing more of this fic!
please update! im so glad that you're doing a rose fic! there aren't many about how the vizards transitioned back into captains again, but im happy i found one! i love the rose/izuru dynamic and rose's relationship with lisa. this fic is also well written and interesting.
THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOD!
thunderyoshi chapter 6 . 2/17
This is really cute! Rose really doesn't get enough love, and Kira just needs as much as he can get! I'm really liking how this has been written so far, it's really sweet.

The flashback to the Vizards was brilliant too, I can really see that happening!

Looking forward to more!
Girl-luvs-manga chapter 6 . 1/29
It does seem like something that would've transpired with the Vizards.
Bulbreon chapter 3 . 1/29
I freaking love this. I was looking for a story like this with Rose and Izuru for a long time and I don't know how I didn't find this
Bulbreon chapter 1 . 1/28
...I just found this? I've been looking for this for like 2 years now...
diegokpo30 chapter 5 . 11/15/2015
Me encanta esta historia, siempre me imagine como seria el encuentro de estos dos, Rose es mi personaje favorito, me molesta el poco tiempo que le dan en el manga, y el hecho de que ahora este hecho un zombie, deberian darle mas atencion, como sea gran historia, me encanto.
Tsuki No Uragawa chapter 5 . 8/3/2013
Keep going with this! Great interaction btwn Izuru & Rose!
Ekkos.In.The.Asylum chapter 5 . 7/20/2013
This is absolutely beautiful.
StrangerInAStrangeWorld chapter 5 . 7/16/2013
This is so sweet! Rose and Kira are perfectly captured.
CteelKyo chapter 5 . 7/4/2013
Awesome! Been waiting for this chapter! So glad to see that you're still working on it. Especially considering the manga right now.
Looking forward to the next chapter to see where this goes!
Nara Merald chapter 5 . 7/3/2013
I very much enjoy reading this! I can't wait to hear a bit more about Hisagi too!
Boyudo chapter 5 . 7/3/2013
No way.

Seeing this in my inbox, I couldn't believe it. I probably just sat and stared at the unopened mail for like 20 seconds with a smile on my face before starting to read this chapter.

Some Rose-fanboy fuel is very much welcome. Looking at NaNaNa's silly piano teeth in the manga and seeing him well is annoying. Off-panelling Rose as what seemed like a maybe-draw is also annoying. Kubo's treatment of him has been rather poor. It's nice to just read about his personality and mannerisms written so beautifully to boot.
It's also nice to see Izuru because I fear we'll never know his fate.

Well, nice to see a new chapter of any kind from you. And so soon!

This fic is woefully under appreciated, just like MFWM.

see ya.
CteelKyo chapter 4 . 1/9/2013
It was Awesome! and I agree that Rose does not get as much love as he should, Thank you for such a good story,..now I search in hopes that someone has done some smutty yaoi fics with him and Kira(evil grin!) };D