Reviews for What Was Forgotten
ivan0061509 chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
This was a good chapter but I would of waited a while for them to know that takuya's a digidestenedw well cant wait until next chapter
Sightbent chapter 2 . 3/6/2014
What a close one! This one almost slipped under my radar, I'm glad I caught it.

You've improved upon this story with this additional chapter, even giving an alternative way that Takuya and Kari learn about each others secrets ahead of your other story. I love it. I might have to try something like that in the future so thanks for the inspiration!

Keep up the great work!
akatsukifan chapter 2 . 3/5/2014
This was a very cut story. I loved it so much. Write another one like this soon.
Kameo1 chapter 2 . 3/4/2014
Yaaaay you updated:) I love this story cause its so cute! Well written and since Takuya and Kari are some of my favorites this is even MORE awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
I know you're supposed to take a poll but i'd like a sequel
Rizky Uchiha989 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
update soon, I want to know what happens next
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Plzz Make more I like it I want more I wanna look to see what the new chapters are
MoonlightBushido chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Love the story, just wish I could see Takuya and Kari meet up again.
dracula-key chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Awesome work. I certainly hope to see more Takuya x Kari fics from you in the future.
AbZHz101 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
If Taki visits he won't just have to deal with TK, but also Davis!
Sightbent chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
What a great little fluff piece. I loved it.

I hope you decide to actually do a multi-chapter piece with Takuya and Kari in the future. There's definitely a shortage of them on this site.
Thanatos The Forsaken chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
You have to make a sequel it can't end like that
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
WOO! *U* That is SO COOL! Love it! Hmm...Kari and Takuya, huh? Interesting... I really, really love this, though! So sweet and sad! I LOVE IT when there are fics about the later Digidestined meeting the Originals! *U* So cool!

Gosh, it's kinda sad and weird that Takuya could have forgotten so much of his early life! Poor kid, all of those friends and the presents (which ROCKED, by the way - what an adorable way for him to receive them! *U*) he can't recall! XP

But really, I LOVE THIS! Everyone is so in character, and I LOVE how well this is written! *U* It's so hard to find good fics these days, and finding one, especially in this fandom, is AWESOME! *U* This is a flawless fic, and I LOVE IT SO MUCH! *U* I am incredibly psyched to read anything else you write, so PLEASE, keep at it! I need some brilliance in my almost-summer! *U* Rock on!