Reviews for The Aftermath
rachel chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
Oh please please please continue this why in the world did you stop? Seriously this is really good. i want to see arnold make in time to save helga. and perhaps finally admit he loves her.
scribbler97 chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
I'm very sorry to hear about your losses and I hope you can continue this story as soon as you feel better. This story has potential and I can't wait to read what else you have under your sleeve. I really want to read what else happens thank you for writing. Update asap!
phoenixwishes chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
very interesting when helga has the nightmare of being sacrficed and arnold sees who the sacrfice is. they are so meant to be together.
phoenixwishes chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
oh my gosh you seriously need to finish this story it is awesome!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
I am hooked! Can't wait for your next update!
Nep2uune chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
WOW! So, Helga is going to have some connection with the greeneye people too. Maybe Arnold will be at the prom. please update when you can.
Nep2uune chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I think this is a very good start. Why did Arnold write to Helga and not Gerald? I wish Helga would try and move on from Arnold. What is she going to do if he never returns. I can't see Helga wasting more of her life for him. All she knows he could come home with a girlfriend or wife. I'm sure Arnold has move on like the rest of the gang. Please update soon.
xCharmCandyx chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
You did well on your first chapter. Can't wait to see the next chapter soon! :)