Reviews for A Cub for Alex and Gia
your mom chapter 6 . 3/17
To another plz
Sgt. Steel chapter 6 . 1/23
What about Marty and one of those horse triplets, that's possible and are called a zorse
AlexXgia chapter 6 . 7/13/2013
Amazing MORE MORE MORE! Plz great story
Cc chapter 6 . 6/15/2013
I need more stories
WorldWhore3 chapter 6 . 6/4/2013
And they all lived happily ever after.

At least until Juilen tried making kids again with Sonya

LOL i DIED laughing! xD
J.R. Harrod chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
If you don't mind modifying their daughter's name a bit, here's nice matching twin names for the cubs- Mika and Mikey. I can just imagine how they'd wake up their father at dawn if they wanted to go see a southern states sunrise, they'd slip outdoors for a look at the southern dawn sky, creep back indoors to their parents bed and chew on their daddy's elbow tufts to wake him up. And after half a minute his eyes grumpily flicker open and he sleepily moans "Mi, Mike, how many times have I told you guys about the elbows?" What do you think, cute or what?
LpsLydia chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
ALEX AND GIA HAD SEX
frostingman chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
So, some animals dont have kids yet. But the ones who are going to have kids, are Alex & Gia.
Story.Writer.2015 chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
I loved your story. Kind of cute. I hope you write another about the cubs. That would cute for their parent to teach them circus act.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
22by3b3vtbetbyene eje e e e90idbdtebebeb
chloemcg chapter 6 . 8/31/2012
Awwwwww that was a lovely story! Please make a sequel! It was that good, yes but still! Yay. I loved that story so much!
macymay201 chapter 6 . 8/26/2012
I LOVE THIS! I REALLY REALLY DO! THIS IS WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF THEY MAKE A MADACASGAR 4! YOU SHOULD SEND THIS TO THE PEOPLE THAT MADE THE MOVIES! I really have an account on here called JasperandKendallrmine4ever, but it won't let me log in...macymay201 used to be my other username...BUT I LOVE THIS! IT'S AWESOME!
J.R. Harrod chapter 6 . 7/19/2012
A very nice ending and names for Alex and Gia's cute little cubs, but I think Mikey would have been a more appropriate name for the boy, just so they could have matching names. I mean come on , it's a tradition to give boy/girl twins matching names.
movielover432 chapter 6 . 7/18/2012
I love this story and the humor? Funny! I had to contorl my laughing cause its like 2 in the morning where i am ( i live in texas,but in that little corner of it do yeah) but i love this story and it has giving me ideas on alex and gia having a kid. Anyways love it and cant wait to read some other stories from u. Bye.
Bgnsteal chapter 6 . 7/13/2012