Reviews for A Cub for Alex and Gia
7. Real world chapter 6 . 12/22/2016
Meanwhile.
Alex and his circus friend. Them his kid name Levi Daniels.
Hello my is Levi Daniels
He said are you circus
Alex said yes we are levi said I live in the real world and your live your animated world.
I found real people plant food and animal.
I draw characters animated CGI stop motion in the Fourth dimensions.
When something call cartoons he said you Alex the lion when I found this man of toon name
Is judge doom. Alex said wait second he is toon.
Marty said who am I .
You Marty he said I found his toon owl his name his grand duke of owl.
Marty said grand duke of owl what kind of cartoon like that.
I said we re make believe and I found dimensional portal. I starting device they travel dimensions remember circus we re going to the real world in the dimensions cross the scrape once for all well Alex what you think.
Alright gia tony and mikka we re going to real world and we re trapeze Americano
Gia said let do it.
Alex and his circus friend going in the real world
Alex said where are we.
I said the real world.
Stefano said oh yeah.
Marty said skipper looking this place.
Skipper said oh wow.
Tony and mikka said mom dad is that a man in the bar.
I said I found that man kill his Marvin acme his name is judge doom.
Alex said oh no.
Judge doom said I looking for the murdered
Guest chapter 6 . 12/22/2016
One day later
Alex and his gang circus them saw his kid name Levi daniels
Hello my name is Levi Daniels
Your friend you very good circus
I live in the real world those people plant food and animal they are real life
I found you are animated animation CGI stop motion and fourth dimensions
When something call a cartoon
He you Alex when you play the man name ben stiler
Alex said woow that him
Marty said who Am I
He said you play I saw brown guy name Chris rock
Marty said Chris rock what kind is human name like that.
Levi Remember we re going to the real world in the center dimensions cut the scrope once are all
Your kids and everybody
Alex said alright gia tony and mikka we re going real world and we re trapeze American.
Gia said let do it!
Alex and his circus friend go in the dimensions.
Alex said where we are .
Levi said it call a call real world.
Stefano said oh yeah.
Melman said looking this year
Skipper said oh wow.
Tony and mikka said mom and dad what is that guy.
Levi said he toon villains name is judge doom.
Alex said oh no.
Judge doom said I looking for the murdered.
The end!
your mom chapter 6 . 3/17/2015
To another plz
Sgt. Steel chapter 6 . 1/23/2015
What about Marty and one of those horse triplets, that's possible and are called a zorse
AlexXgia chapter 6 . 7/13/2013
Amazing MORE MORE MORE! Plz great story
Cc chapter 6 . 6/15/2013
I need more stories
atticusmyass chapter 6 . 6/4/2013
And they all lived happily ever after.

At least until Juilen tried making kids again with Sonya

LOL i DIED laughing! xD
J.R. Harrod chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
If you don't mind modifying their daughter's name a bit, here's nice matching twin names for the cubs- Mika and Mikey. I can just imagine how they'd wake up their father at dawn if they wanted to go see a southern states sunrise, they'd slip outdoors for a look at the southern dawn sky, creep back indoors to their parents bed and chew on their daddy's elbow tufts to wake him up. And after half a minute his eyes grumpily flicker open and he sleepily moans "Mi, Mike, how many times have I told you guys about the elbows?" What do you think, cute or what?
LpsLydia chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
ALEX AND GIA HAD SEX
frostingman chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
So, some animals dont have kids yet. But the ones who are going to have kids, are Alex & Gia.
Story.Writer.2015 chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
I loved your story. Kind of cute. I hope you write another about the cubs. That would cute for their parent to teach them circus act.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
22by3b3vtbetbyene eje e e e90idbdtebebeb
chloemcg chapter 6 . 8/31/2012
Awwwwww that was a lovely story! Please make a sequel! It was that good, yes but still! Yay. I loved that story so much!
macymay201 chapter 6 . 8/26/2012
I LOVE THIS! I REALLY REALLY DO! THIS IS WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF THEY MAKE A MADACASGAR 4! YOU SHOULD SEND THIS TO THE PEOPLE THAT MADE THE MOVIES! I really have an account on here called JasperandKendallrmine4ever, but it won't let me log in...macymay201 used to be my other username...BUT I LOVE THIS! IT'S AWESOME!
J.R. Harrod chapter 6 . 7/19/2012
A very nice ending and names for Alex and Gia's cute little cubs, but I think Mikey would have been a more appropriate name for the boy, just so they could have matching names. I mean come on , it's a tradition to give boy/girl twins matching names.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »