Reviews for Closer Ties
Guest101 chapter 47 . 7/16
I'm literally SOBBING right now and I'm not a super emotional person...WHYYYY?!
Guest101 chapter 46 . 7/16
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHY?! GRRRRRR WWAAAAAAAAAAHHHH SOOOOOO SAAAADDDDD WHYYYYY? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!
Guest101 chapter 38 . 7/16
Th second I read about those two heers i knew it was bad news. Aaaaghhhhh!
Guest101 chapter 37 . 7/16
Awww crowleys crying that's perfect!
Guest101 chapter 36 . 7/16
OMG EPIC CHAPTER THIS WAS AMAZING THANK YOU YAY YAY YAY! Just don't kill halt or we will have a problem...
Guest101 chapter 35 . 7/16
Sorry to burst your bubble but merlyn pyndragon's "to death and glory" has almost 1,000 reviews. And Crowley, move your stupid butt to the execution block!
Guest101 chapter 33 . 7/16
Ya I agree. Will and gilan were completely under reacting to that, but the oak leaf neclace was freaking adorable. I know how much halt was upset by not having it books 3 and 4.
Guest101 chapter 30 . 7/16
Omg I can't believe halt actually did it. I really didn't think he'd go that far, but I also didn't think feller would admit to beating crowley...how stupid is the guy?!
Guest101 chapter 12 . 7/14
Am i getting bored?! No way! Will just showed up! You made my day!
Guest101 chapter 8 . 7/12
Omg omg OMG. That was amazing! There's always been something missing between halt and Crowley and I just figured it out. Thy brother thing was ADORABLE!
Really chapter 46 . 6/27
I hate u
Person chapter 44 . 6/27
dont let halt and crowley die
Person chapter 43 . 6/27
UPDATE! also dont make halt die!
Person chapter 41 . 6/27
Wait a minute when duncan said theyd stop at no ends to get it hes not a complete torturer or evil like faller, just thought it made him look bad
Person chapter 36 . 6/27
Halt better not have died!