Reviews for Signal Fire
cwalk74 chapter 22 . 5/24
Ana's speech is one of the most reasonable arguments as to why the bt should be kept out of their lives and he should listen to and believe his wife, that I have ever read on ff. gold.
miarose00 chapter 30 . 3/29
I hope you find some
Time to complete this. It's amazing
Hope you'll find time and inspiration to finish the few chapters left of this story, loved it so far
Angela P chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
Are you going to ever finish this story? I would really like to see it completed!
Madison Girl chapter 29 . 7/1/2016
Just when I think I can't find another Fifty Shades of Grey FF story that's worth reading, you blew me away with your story. Your an excellent writer! I love a well written story with correct spelling, etc., etc., etc.! I hope one day you can find the time to complete this. Thanks!
jwarden chapter 30 . 6/24/2016
Just found your story and it's wonderful. Wish you would come back to it and finish!
Hello chapter 1 . 5/19/2016
This is getting ridiculous. Why won't u post the story. It's frustrating as hell
bella chapter 1 . 4/17/2016
Hello, I want to request you to please continue the story. I have been waiting for it for a long time. There have been no updates. It's almost been a year since I was waiting. I am very eager to read it. The story you have carved out is believable and enticing. Please post updates
ScottishLass1961 chapter 30 . 1/9/2016
Just discovered this story and it's great. Hope you'll finish it!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/4/2016
Ok
Reader chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
Hey the story is good and you know it. Why do you start a story to stop writing it again. It's really frustrating to read stories in which there is no progress . please start writing . I've been waiting for it since the past one six months.
Ali hm chapter 30 . 10/4/2015
Absolutely loved it
Guest chapter 30 . 9/19/2015
This is the most boring story I have ever read on fan fics, seriously, she can't confront Elena and the story is all about cheap sex and nothing at all interesting. Fuck this story.
3 months later chapter 30 . 8/8/2015
been that long since you updated. 3 years of this story and screwed us again by dropping of the fanfiction site again. why do you authors do that? Hook us on a great story then adios! ya ya ya RL happens and all that shit. Sorry but I have to let this one go off my fav/follow list had to log in as a guest since I had already posted my review under my user name. Take care Belle. Best of luck to you and yours.
Rachelle G
looking4mrsB chapter 30 . 7/3/2015
where oh where has Mrs Belle gone? Oh where oh where can she be? You came back after a couple of years and then poof gone again with what you said was only a couple chapters of the story left. c'mon Mrs B! finish it up PLEASE! Oh and since when does Christian Grey EVER choose basketball or TV for that matter over sex? especially with Ana? LMAO on that one. good one!