Reviews for Gently Go
rnthenu chapter 1 . 6/1
That was nice.
A good ending.
Francis Sinclair chapter 1 . 3/18
That made shivers run down my arms. Wonderfully done. I especially loved the way Harry's apparent age kept shifting according to his moods and thoughts, the way it's so subtly revealed, like his legs suddenly growing short, his beard disappearing and reappearing, and that ending... Just beautifully haunting. That's one image that's going to stay with me, the Headmaster guiding the eleven year old Harry towards a Hogwarts Express (wonderful choice, just imagining a ghostly-white Hogwarts Express gives me the chills), and little Harry saying "I think he will be" like a child. Ties in so utterly wonderfully with the beginnings in the books.

And that's some great insights about the alternate-reality thing. I'm pretty sure though, that had Harry been any younger, say sixty or eighty, he would have gone back. I see him as scarred very deeply by certain events in his youth, events that he will likely not be able to recover from even if given several lifetimes (Sirius's death being a major one, I was a little surprised that you didn't choose to let Dumbledore mention this. After all, when one thinks of the Veil, it's often Sirius Black that comes with the image). But perhaps the fact that he decided to move on, despite not nearly being over those events, is what makes this choice that much more wise.

This does raise questions though - if Hermione's theories were right, did Sirius travel to another place? And if he did, where does he go when he dies? Do all the souls in all the dimensions go to the same place, board the same train? Wizarding heaven would then seem a very crowded, confusing place, wouldn't it, it'll be possible to run into versions of yourself and all.
Rosina Ferguson chapter 1 . 2/19
A lovely little tale, well told.
DarkPhoenix chapter 1 . 2/2
Oooooh... beautiful! I really love how you capture the essence of things so amazingly with such few words! I loved it!
SeaTurtle77 chapter 1 . 1/9
this wild abyss chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
Woooooow
Corwyn chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
Interesting. Thanks for sharing it.
Haldir639 chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
Absolutely beautiful fic, loved it.
BreathingStar chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
Thank you. I have tears in my eyes.
So, so beautiful, it's shows how precious Harry's life, any life, is.
Thank you.
Neceros chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
Oh god so beautiful I cried
x-rayLady chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
Beautiful, just beautiful, almost enough to make me doubt if I should continu my time travel fic ;-)
gediel chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
I can sense a slight Ron/Harry in here.
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
a happy person feels no need to go back in time to change things, it good to see that harry got that happy ending