Reviews for Gently Go
x-rayLady chapter 1 . 7/23
Beautiful, just beautiful, almost enough to make me doubt if I should continu my time travel fic ;-)
gediel chapter 1 . 6/17
I can sense a slight Ron/Harry in here.
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 4/12
a happy person feels no need to go back in time to change things, it good to see that harry got that happy ending
the.stories.live.on chapter 1 . 4/10
Holy Frick, this was so amazing. This view on time travel, do-overs, all those stories, this is such a different, poignant take on things. Well done, I say. Well done.
cztelnik chapter 1 . 3/21
Beautiful!
Lunaliceazreal chapter 1 . 3/19
Wow
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 3/3
wonderful.
Virgil Eco chapter 1 . 2/25
Sororita chapter 1 . Oct 14, 2014
nice subversion of the cliche back-in-time idea.

What s/he said. Truly novel. I've read three of your fics now. You're definitely one of my new favourite authors.
tricorvus chapter 1 . 2/14
The FEELS
littlewhitecat chapter 1 . 2/9
Absolutely beautiful and very touching.
That was a very tempting offer Harry was given but in the end I could really appreciate his reasoning for turning it down.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
VERY GOOD.
Nanchih chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
I have seen many variations on this scene, and I think I can truly say this is unique. Congratulations on a sane, mature set of decisions by Harry.
Hebi R chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Thank you.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Harry is right; he lived the life the way he lived it, and he would not be the person he is now otherwise. (now, I think Snape should have another go at it, any other life would have to work at it to be worse than the one he actually lived-but Harry's life has been pretty good all the way through).
Sororita chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
nice subversion of the cliche back-in-time idea.