Reviews for Gently Go
gediel chapter 1 . 6/17
I can sense a slight Ron/Harry in here.
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 4/12
a happy person feels no need to go back in time to change things, it good to see that harry got that happy ending
the.stories.live.on chapter 1 . 4/10
Holy Frick, this was so amazing. This view on time travel, do-overs, all those stories, this is such a different, poignant take on things. Well done, I say. Well done.
cztelnik chapter 1 . 3/21
Beautiful!
Lunaliceazreal chapter 1 . 3/19
Wow
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 3/3
wonderful.
Virgil Eco chapter 1 . 2/25
Sororita chapter 1 . Oct 14, 2014
nice subversion of the cliche back-in-time idea.

What s/he said. Truly novel. I've read three of your fics now. You're definitely one of my new favourite authors.
tricorvus chapter 1 . 2/14
The FEELS
littlewhitecat chapter 1 . 2/9
Absolutely beautiful and very touching.
That was a very tempting offer Harry was given but in the end I could really appreciate his reasoning for turning it down.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
VERY GOOD.
Nanchih chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
I have seen many variations on this scene, and I think I can truly say this is unique. Congratulations on a sane, mature set of decisions by Harry.
Hebi R chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Thank you.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Harry is right; he lived the life the way he lived it, and he would not be the person he is now otherwise. (now, I think Snape should have another go at it, any other life would have to work at it to be worse than the one he actually lived-but Harry's life has been pretty good all the way through).
Sororita chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
nice subversion of the cliche back-in-time idea.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Cute Less His Children Wouldn't Exist,And They Wouldn't Be HIS Anyone Else Wouldn't Be HIS Family Or HIS 'd Be Essentially Be Taking Over Someone Else's I'm Glad He Didn't Redo A Harry Hermione She Wrote Of Them Was Platonic As Hell And Even When I Didn't Know What A Ship Was I Never Saw Anything Harry Hermione Other Than Brother Sister Feelings