Reviews for Illusion
Whispers in the Void chapter 1 . 4/27
So, being a fan of your 'Shadows Within' series, I had to check if you had any Thor/Avengers stories (being as I am a crazy Loki fan-girl).
I was a bit hesitant to try this when I found it - I don't really like OC's in stories - but I'm glad I did. I actually had a theory similar to this, only instead of 'Lynn' I had thought it might be Amora (a Norse Myth character known as the Enchantress). Still, I'm curious to go and read the other one-shots in the series! There were three more, right? Right.
Basically, great job for writing a one-shot with an OC that was actually an interesting read!
Eavis chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Oh, I /am/ enjoying your fix-it stories!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
nice
ACCOUNTWILLNOTRETURN chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Yes. This is what should have happened.
*slow clap*
Awesome job! Keep it up!
themillersdaughtersmistress chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Aw! This was so sweet!
Shadir chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Aw! So sweettyyyy!
Sirvorn chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
I LOVED THIS SO MUCH D:

*le dies from the loving it so much*

But seriously, I really liked the idea for this story. In my opinion, it was quite unique AND well written :)
The M.H.T.of R chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
That really reminded me of Gollum at first. . Haha, it was an interesting concept, but I don't see how it would fit in with the Avengers. And I'm still convinced Loki is a crazy, evil, murdering psychopath. Even if we do love him anyway.
Mira SeverusSirius Black-Snape chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
cute!
Flowing Tears chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Thank you very much for sharing.
Mo chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Awww, love this! Great, truely great. :)
Az Ragni chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
This. Is. AWESOME! I was going to say I wish you would continue it, but then I realized you really covered everything you could with this. It was just so amazing that I didn't want to stop reading it. Great work!

Az Ragni
Maiden of the Heavens chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I loved this, please tell me you're going to continue this!

-MOTH
YouThereintheTrunks chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
That was really sweet. Thank you for writing this AU. It was imaginative and fun to read.