Reviews for Burns
Parallaxm chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
The detail about Korra flooding the sink and Mako burning the curtains is icing on the cake.

Absolutely beautiful, just right, short and simple but full of love. Thank you.
I Thought I Was Alone Forever chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
are you trying to make me cry and feel the feels? T . T i can't
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Great job!
turtleducklings chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
This was gorgeous. It was heart wrenching and beautiful and oh my god what is writing how do you makorra I can't

Jealous of your talent tbh

This was fabulous.
Sour Queen chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Oh jeez, I love your stories. I always feel like I enjoy a fiction better when I can feel meaning and purpose behind the storyline, and you always seem to do that perfectly. This is another great one, amazing job, really. :]
Spiraet chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
How do I start? I read every one of your stories tonight, and each of them made me cry. I love how you divide the stories. Your style is gentle-poetic and heartbreaking, in a magnificent way. Instant and constant favs ;)
XxThe Penny TreasurexX chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Aw:-) Lovely story:-)
hashiba42 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
_ Is all I really have to say here.
Heat in Freezing chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Awwww man this is super cute. Great job.
Megilien chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I am absolutely in love with your writing style- so lyrical and elegant and painting just the right picture, no more, no less. It's writers like you that make me proud to be a fellow Makorra-shipper.

Gorgeous fic, and what I loved most about it was how you showed Korra gradually breaking down Mako's walls until finally showing him the path to self-acceptance, beautifully symbolised by the removal of his gloves. Once again, THANK YOU!
slacktension chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
This is honestly one of the best Makorra fics I've ever read. Your writing is so perfectly concise, you pack just enough words into a sentence and small details that absolutely bowled me over. Specifically, the mentions of Bolin joining the police force and Mako's arm in a sling. It's honestly so nice to read something like this where one character detail can be picked apart and bring something new to the character, or just add insight, and you don't get too melodramatic. This has such a nice balance, and I really love your work.
vapanalley chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
I just never wanted this to end! The quick slide between scenes brings out that emphasis on how they know each other, and the focus on firebending and bending and being together somehow string together into an anlysis on self-loathing, history, and living. This is just so sweet. And the end. WHY SO ADORABS? :)
DeepPoeticGirl chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
FEELS. FEELS. FEEEEEEEEEEEEELS.

...HOW DO I WORDS?
murcuh chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Too beautiful. I love this so much. Great job!
juviass chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I like your interpretation of why Mako wears glove. It seems quite possible that Mako was reluctant to firebend at first, but was forced to in order to protect Bolin. I also like how you made Mako and Korra's relationship be more action-based than word-based.

The only thing that bothered me just a bit was your use of parenthesis(). Most of the time, they were unnecessary. For example, the part in your last pair of parenthesis didn't really have a need for parenthesis at all. Rearranging the sections and leaving it as just another part of it would have sufficed.

But overall, great story!