Reviews for Hope Springs Eternal
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Awwwww wasn't this just the cutest thing? And loved the call back to the movie, daaaamn did they have a lotta chemistry in that. It's what made me watch the show!
Loved the fic ;)
marshmallowdeviant chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Beautiful :)
holograffiti chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Oh, my world. How SWEET! Loooooove this!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Awesome story. Really cute.
Literati Lover chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Awwww so cute! I loved it :D
Me chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Wow. This was the first Melissa & Joey fanfic that I've read that has real meaning to it. I love the way you connected this back to when Mel accidentally climbs into bed with Joe. I honestly, sincerely think that you should send this to the writers of Melissa & Joey, because you could really go somewhere!
sailor silvimoon chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Loved it! Awesome!
NikkiCookie chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Okay that was super cute! I didn't really care for the whole 3 years later bit ,but the rest was really sweet. :)
bob chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Wow! that was really good! It reminded me SO much of the real thing and the conversion between them was just perfect! Really really good
kelli maguire chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Awesome story tnku
vbarbie420 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Omg. This is such a sweet, cute story! And the old man just makes me go "aawww"
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
do you realise that u left your chasing waterfalls story hanging at a cliffhanger?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Holy crap! That was great. Loved the little Fake Fiance moment they had there on the mattresss.

You're easily the best writer in this section and I enjoy your take on Mel and Joe and their relationship. I always check back to see if you've posted anything new. Please write more for this fandom.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
It was a bit cheesy with the salespeople at the end, but still a sweet story. I hope to see you write more for this couple.
BellaSalvatore1918 chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
That was really good! And funny!