Reviews for Nonumia
ladybug114 chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
that... was beautiful.
(and that's all the words I have for it :D )
thebluejay chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
This is a beautiful story. I love the way you have taken something that irritates people - that Ramandu's daughter doesn't have a name - and made it meaningful. And her conversation with Caspian is both funny and adorable. :)
Jenn1 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I read this some time ago, sorry I didn't review, lurk way too much. I enjoyed this very much. It's on one of my favorite but not written much about ships Caspian/Ramandu's Daughter. And I didn't mind the name they used in the movie, but I wish they had been a little closer to canon with her story.
HarmonyLover chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
So very beautiful. There is so much worldbuilding and so many wonderful details about Ramandu and his daughter in here - who her mother was (if not her name), what Nonumia's life was like as a child, what she can and cannot do as the daughter of a star and a mortal woman, what she learns both through her observation of the world below and from her relatives. There are even the beautiful interactions between her, Lucy, and Edmund, and of course her wonderful conversations with Caspian. I love that they can be so playful and honest with one another, that there is no awkwardness but only kinship. Thank you so much for such a lovely story. :)
Pawthorn chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
A lovely idea, flawlessly carried out. So many subtle and beautiful references, I can't name them all! Great work, as always.
Queen Angie the Unusual chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
ThisPerfection
Seriously, there are not enough words for me to describe how much I love this. Your writing is flawless, and you portray Ramandu's daughter beautifully. I also love the way you characterized Caspian-/this/ is the real Caspian, not what Disney has done to him. Loved the interaction between him and Ramandu's daughter. Twas simply lovely!
I loved reading about little Ramandu's daughter. Reading the books, I was never sure what to think of her, and I didn't really like her in the movies. But seeing her grow from a little girl into a young woman was lovely! I finally felt a connection to her.
Just one question? What /is/ her name? Is it Nonumia? Or something entirely different?
Anway, beautiful piece. I really, really loved it! *clicks thenadd to favourites button*
Keep on writing!
x Queen Angie the Unusual
kaminoko-x chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Awwww I wanna know her name! Wait, is it Nonumia or does the title mean something else?
Great job, loved it!
Fierce Queen chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Oh, this is great! I like this idea about Ramandu's Daughter's history. The snippets of conversation between her and Caspian are great and natural.

Wonderful job! Can't wait for the next update!

Aslan's Blessings,

Fierce
Singer Sira chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
A beautiful story. I always wondered about Ramandu's daughter. I'm glad you didn't reveal the name at the end. It's much better left to our imagination.
Foreverchanged chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Lirenel,

I was so trilled to find you having posted another story. I've read many of yours previously, and my favorites have included Letting Go, and Jehovahjirah! I've read Letting Go (and the commentary) several times and it never ceases to amazing me. My friend and I can't wait for you to post the sequel (Under a Swift Sunrise).

Anyway, I really liked this story. You really did a great job telling it and I must admit, I think it's better that her name is not revealed.

I think one of the things I really liked was the fact that you tell her story, including previous events from Prince Caspian and tying everything together so it's all nice and neat. No loose ends.

I loved the idea of her mother being from Archenland. Very nice touch.

I love your commentaries, it is a chance to get see the process of which you write your stories, and just like all the others, this was no different. Your insight was very helpful, and thought provoking.

Probably my favorite drabble was #41. Adorable. And I loved the continuation of Murpaleesa! I also really liked the part where RD is trying to get Caspian to bed! It made me laugh!...

Anyway, I had originally intended to comment about your latest update about Under a Swift Sun, but got pulled into this. :) I am trying to be patient as I wait for you to finish, but I'm excited that you're almost done. Letting Go has completely changed my view of how I view the movie,...I almost see your story instead of the movie and I'm looking forward to how you change Voyage of the Dawn Treader.

Thank you again for your posting. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Foreverchanged!
Zoe Alice Latimer chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
This. Is. Flawless.

(Okay, I guess I saw one typo - lessoned instead of lessened. Other than that, every single drabble made my heart ache and soar at the same time.)
w chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
This was really lovely! Thank you for sharing.
AsakuraX chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
This was really good, very enjoyable to read. At first I was daunted, simply because it seemed so long. But seeing that it was broken up into smaller parts it was easy to read.
rainpaint chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
That was lovely. My favorite parts were the conversations between Caspian and Ramandu's daughter - her sending a very tired, slightly delirious Caspian off to bed made me laugh. And the ending was just wonderful. The last line - oh, the last line.
Moonlight Willows chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I love Caspian&The Star's stories. It was great to read one that tells of the Daughter's life and the background story you gave her. Simply beautiful it's going into my favorites.