Reviews for At Least It Was Here
Guest chapter 12 . 12/18/2016
This is my favorite Jeff/Annie fanfic, please update. You're an amazing writer!
Shamnan chapter 12 . 9/14/2016
Waiting for chapter 13...Plssssss
Shamnan chapter 10 . 9/14/2016
I loved this chapter. ...The thing that i liked most was the change of direction from usual J/A fics... I never imagined Annie considering her relationship with Jeff as a fling or equivalent of long term one night stands...Nice job
Serena1989 chapter 12 . 7/21/2016
I LOVE this story. I really hope you update it soon Jeff freaking out with Shirley is perfect
The Mikaelson Cupcake chapter 12 . 3/22/2016
Yay,loved this chapter, looking forward to more :D
Westcoast Witchdoctor chapter 12 . 3/22/2016
Jeff is in love, but he'd rather give up and hide from everyone because he thinks that's his only option...homie needs to grow some balls and at least try to explain how he really and truly feels about Annie! He can't just pretend like everything will just go away because she's skeptical about his feelings, Jeff and Annie need to sit down and have an honest to god conversation and really root out what they're feeling...

(Hopefully Shirley manages to get through to our hero during their excursion)

Super awesome sauce chapter!
Doc
The Mikaelson Cupcake chapter 11 . 3/18/2016
Omg I'm soooooooooo happy you updated, I feel in love with this, I can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/16/2016
How is Jeff? Is the poor man heartbroken?
Guest chapter 11 . 3/16/2016
Yay, Britta for the win! I love it when Britta gets to be helpful. And the whole conversation was super eye-opening and funny at the same time. Thanks for updating!
Hypnotoad76 chapter 11 . 3/15/2016
Wow, i can't even begin to express how i felt when i saw a chapter update to this amazing fic. I had expected this fic to never go further given how long it's been between when the previous chapter was written. Then then out of the blue you updated it. Thank you for deciding to continue this fantastic story.

As for the chapter itself, i wasn't prepared for how sad most of it was. While it may sound silly, i really wanted to give Annie a hug. Then the phone call to Britta happened, and things seemed somewhat hopeful again. I agree that it's nice to see Britta competent and helpful for a change. While it's fun on the show to see her as a silly airhead, that's not all that she is and people (including the writers) seem to forget that. And i liked that she didn't freak out over Jeff and Annie being together and instead gave Annie advice.

Hopefully it's not to long before another update, and eventual conclusion, to what is honestly one of the best community fics out there, occurs.
Christina92251 chapter 11 . 3/15/2016
OMG! Do my eyes deceive me? A new chapter? Thank you, thank you, thank you for the new chapter. This is one of my favorite Jeff/Annie stories. When I read this story a couple of years ago, I accepted that it might never be finished & with such a sad ending at that. Please post a new chapter soon. Again, thank you for continuing the story.
Westcoast Witchdoctor chapter 11 . 3/15/2016
Holy crap!

Why didn't I find this sooner?! This is a pretty dope fic, can't wait for what happens next!

Peace,
Doc
Crittab chapter 11 . 3/15/2016
Oooh, a new chapter! I almost have to reread to get a sense of where we were - not something I'm opposed to. Honestly, I haven't read fic in a long time and haven't written in even longer - I've pretty much just deleted the notifications from in my email. But, of course, I can't just leave this one behind. It's still probably the best fic out there for Annie/Jeff.

Another awesome chapter. I like the interaction between Britta and Annie, and I like that there wasn't any jealousy (people have a hard time writing Britta as a rational person when it comes to Annie/Jeff). I'm very excited for part two!
Adelaide.Jones chapter 10 . 1/19/2016
Okay I know its been almost three years since you've updated, but I love this story and would love to see how it ends!
Roy chapter 10 . 9/19/2015
Are you still going to finish this?! Pleaseeeeeeeeee? :D It's probably one of my favourite fics EVER