Reviews for At Least It Was Here
Sc0rpi0-Karma chapter 10 . 8/24
I hope you eventually come back to this, it was a wonderful fic that has a lot more to go
Please finish this. You write them so beautifully
Equinox-SGC chapter 10 . 7/23
Oh my god, don't leave me hanging in chapter 10! Please update soon :) I'd like another 10 chapters :D
So good! Thanks for sharing! X
Sixseasonsandamovie23 chapter 10 . 5/19
Well this story is amazing. I've been needing a J/A fix considering Season 6 has gave us nothing at all
But you can't just leave it on a cliffhanger like that :( Please finish it even one more chapter would do.
TheSandyToadfish chapter 10 . 3/24
Such a perfect day
You made me forget myself
I thought I was someone else
Someone good

Almost all I can think of while reading this story. Especially this chapter. It's a shame you seem to have abandoned it but good nonetheless.

-TST

"You're going to reap just what you sow"
olqueen108 chapter 10 . 10/8/2014
Wow I have to say this is such an incredible story, to the point where I made an account (new user and all, only discovered this site a few weeks ago) to ask, are you going to finish the story? It can't end here. The rest of the shippers are waiting to see how this tale will end and seeing as how it's been almost TWO years since your last update, we await an amazing finally please! Unless of course you finished the story and posted elsewhere in which case let us know! Amazing writing, read the whole story today and it is now roughly 1 am my time
CealSR chapter 10 . 8/6/2014
Oh No! It didn't end! And it's 1 in the morning and I couldn't stop reading lol! Well, if you ever get inspired... i'm very curious. Unless you finished this and posted elsewhere? Arrrggghhhh! :)
Bibliophil88 chapter 10 . 8/3/2014
Nooo! Seriously, that's where you stopped? So, I actually started this a looong time ago, and didn't get to the last chapter or so. I spent FOREVER trying to find it again (seriously, looked through the description of every J/A fic, more than once), and it was even better than I remembered. And you stopped THERE!? Pretty please, just one more chapter? There is some serious resolution that needs to happen!
Mooky19 chapter 10 . 8/2/2014
So, I am going to start off by applauding and praising your writing. You truly have a talent for this, and have really set myself and so many other Jeff/Annie shippers hearts on fire. Now, I am going to berate you for not finishing this. It has been so long since you updated this and whether it is writers block or a lack of motivation, myself and so many others would love to help you. Your stories are touching, hot, sweet, and memorable and we would love to see you finish this one. Please pat yourself on the back for being able to use your imagination to enrich our collective fandom and then please go back to work. Just look at the reviews and know that we are all patiently waiting.
Lisa chapter 10 . 5/12/2014
Please PLEASE pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease continue this! Pah-leeeese! This is probably my favourite fanfiction of all time! All of your work is SO good! Pleeeease complete it? Pretty please? :)
Anime Lady PIMP chapter 10 . 3/15/2014
Omg I am desperate for what happens next! Please update :)
little miss michelle chapter 10 . 3/3/2014
You can't leave there! Please continue! I hope they made up soon!
Jess chapter 10 . 2/12/2014
Wait... What? No! Noooo!

I feel as bereft as Annie and Jeff must feel. It hurts, it actually hurts.

You are a truly fabulous writer. I've only recently hopped aboard the J/A bandwagon and I've binged a lot of fic in the past few weeks, but nothing has come close to topping your stories. You just get it. I've only got one more to read and when that's done I think I might cry.

Are you working on anything at the moment?
Cirianopolis chapter 10 . 2/1/2014
Are you planning to continue this at some point as that ending just CANNOT be the end of the story. otherwise very good story.
Seddie1204 chapter 10 . 8/17/2013
Please please update. You cant end it at that. Omygod it hurts too much.