Reviews for At Least It Was Here
Anime Lady PIMP chapter 10 . 3/15
Omg I am desperate for what happens next! Please update :)
little miss michelle chapter 10 . 3/3
You can't leave there! Please continue! I hope they made up soon!
Jess chapter 10 . 2/12
Wait... What? No! Noooo!

I feel as bereft as Annie and Jeff must feel. It hurts, it actually hurts.

You are a truly fabulous writer. I've only recently hopped aboard the J/A bandwagon and I've binged a lot of fic in the past few weeks, but nothing has come close to topping your stories. You just get it. I've only got one more to read and when that's done I think I might cry.

Are you working on anything at the moment?
Cirianopolis chapter 10 . 2/1
Are you planning to continue this at some point as that ending just CANNOT be the end of the story. otherwise very good story.
D chapter 10 . 9/21/2013
OMG PLEASE UPDATE! :O
YOU CAN'T LEAVE THE STORY LIKE THAT, HE CAN'T LEAVE ANGRY!
What happens when they get back?! They're supposed to sort it out and admit they want a long term relationship!
Noooooooooooooo update :'(
Hellooo chapter 10 . 8/24/2013
Friendly reminder that THAT ENDING KILLED ME SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEAAAASE UPDATE. Thank you, and have a nice day.
Seddie1204 chapter 10 . 8/17/2013
Please please update. You cant end it at that. Omygod it hurts too much.
Elodia Celeste chapter 10 . 7/19/2013
um Um UM! This is not supposed to be over right now! I'm currently going through the same breakdown Abed had for Cougar Town's hiatus! This was seriously the most engrossing, moving, delightful piece of writing (not fic, mind you, WRITING) that I've read in ages and I absolutely do not accept this precipice of angst I'm currently trapped on! Truly, this story has taken me on a wonderful journey and has maintained a level of tension, both sexual and emotional, that I could just stand up and cheer for! Your character development is incredible and I feel like I'm reading an audiobook because of how clearly I can hear the characters voices in my head! You are a master and I hate you so much for leaving me hanging right now!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/28/2013
I loved it, the whole story. Is this the end? It hasn't been updated in ages and Jeff is going back home?

Ah well, holidays can't last forever. I loved what you did with the idea, Annie and Jeff are very Annie and Jeff. and I hope they will have a happy end, somehow, but even if they don't, I loved their journey.
fanofsmallville chapter 10 . 6/23/2013
now I've read it and I think It's really good.
Maybe you should skipping Forward in time a Little bit and Jeff is back in greendale but Annie isn't and as she's coming back she took a guest with her on from Paris or London maybe and maybe, just maybe, Jeff is going to be jealous
eyrianone chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
I've only just started watching Community - been binging on Netflix and catching up. I'm completely in love with Jeff/Annie as it seems to bring out this whole other side of him that he's horribly uncomfortable with and can't do anything about just the same. I've really enjoyed this story - I hope you'll finish it.
Hero7632 chapter 9 . 4/8/2013
I'm posting this for chapter 9 since I've already posted for Chapter 10. lol. Please update soon. The current season of community kinda sucks with the Jeff/Britta/Troy possible love triangle (ugh hate love triangles!) and your story is so much better. I really hope you give Jeff and Annie a happy ending. It'll be interesting when they get back to Greendale.
Seth Grey chapter 10 . 4/2/2013
Wow...best chapter I've read so far.. You absolutely nailed it! If you're reading this, please hurry with the next chapter. Don't leave me hanging.
Seth Grey chapter 9 . 4/2/2013
It's a bitter-sweet chapter really. The feeling of their inevitable return to Greendale, and in my case the inevitable ending to your beautiful story, you've evoked that sensation splendidly!
Seth Grey chapter 7 . 4/2/2013
Err..I presumed you were a guy for no reason. But no man can write a love scene in such detail with such passion. Well...whatever, I'm just glad I've read it. I'm thoroughly enjoying your piece of work. However I do hope that Jeff will find his dad or there will be some kind of closure, it's a big part of the story that has been downplayed a little recently due to the romantic scenes (not that I mind the latter). Keep writing. I love your work! :D