Reviews for Plans
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
YESSSSSS!
Justkindaannoyed chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
So I pretty much fangirled when Superman said Robin was going to lead the League. This is by far one of my favorite fanfics.
Justkindaannoyed chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
I fangirl screamed when Superman said that about Robin. This is absolutely amazing
Abby chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
awesome i never thought about that cool
turret towers do tower chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Bruce taught him well.

Oh yeah, and then the part about leading the League? It was golden. I do remember that for some reason Batman's never wanted Nightwing to join the League in the comics.
Remmy18 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
This was awwwwwsome! I love it!
Karategurl13 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
love it so much.
Lee Aemilius chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
This is fantastic! Well written and thoroughly amusing. Great job!
xzettax chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Ow! Sooo coooooooool! Batman protects Robin and Robin protects Batman... Amazing. I loved it!
darkangel795 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
You brilliant person, you. I loved this! I could definitely see this happening after the last episode of season one. Batman's always prepared so it goes without saying that he'd have designs on how to defeat them should this ever happen. And you'd think that it would make them feel more secure. Grrr! I just wanted to shake them for trying to vote Batman off for that and be like "Don't you use your BRAIN? What if you were sent to massacre entire cities on Earth? Huh?" Batman saying he resigned wasn't a surprise, Robin was a little but not too much. But then when Kaldur said he was resigning I was like "Nuh uh! No. You cannot resign as well because Young Justice will just fall apart without a level-headed person to lead them!" And then Superman came along and made it all okay again. And that bit at the end about how wonderful Dick is made me happy. All that wrapped a one beautiful package sealed the deal and this is going straight to my favorites. Now please excuse me while I read this work of art again.
Seph's Madisen Moss chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I really like this idea, especially since not many really think of the after. Thank you for writing this, especially since you delved into the characters and the dynamic. Thank you again and have a great week,

SMM
Tuli-Susi chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Nice! Loved it, and it really sholdn' have come as a shock to the League that Batman kows how to defeat them all. I mean, come on! He's Batman!
lol. Love Kaldur too.
Jay Q chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Oh is that kid badass or what? I seriously love Richard Grayson as Robin. He's one of the most light hearted hero you could EVER meet. The kid is super in his own special way.
Viet Devil chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
i love how they can gain to videos of themselves xDDD

awesomeloved it
I Am The Catalyst chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Awesome I wish it was multi chapter