Reviews for It's The Answer I Believe To Be Right
gammawidow67 chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Jackass Nicholas. Just because you never found someone. And Steven why did it take a threat of Robert hulking out to get it in your head they love each other? (This is a good fuc. Made me hulk level mad until the my old penname as NY new one didn't fit.)
That Octopus chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Priestess of Silvanus chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
ow...sry rolled off the bed.
MelodyPotterSnape chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
I so wanted to smack Steve right across the face. Quite frankly I think its him that puts the team in jeopardy. I mean that bullshit of them choosing each other over him I think is hypocritical. I think he just showed that he would never choose Tony first. Love your fic
FrancineMarie chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
That was stressful for me. I don't know why. Regardless, I liked it.
Doubleblood chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Okay, everyone, on the count of three! One... two... three! !

That was so cute! 8D Steeeeeeeeeeve! Steve, you little adorable Captain, you! I love how you changed his opposition to approval. I also love how you had him be a whole douchebag, thinking in the 1940s and all that and then BAM! Welcome to the twenty-first century, Cap. 8D I love it, love it, love it!

My favorite part is that you ended it with the kiss, though. 83
thewrongmoon chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
If I was there, I would have punched Fury and Steve, no hesitation. I tend to not deal well with my anger around homophobes. So, glad Fury got that figurative kick to the nuts.
The Maddie Hatter chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
D'awwww. :) That was kind of actually really, really adorable. That moment with the two of them was just sooo darn sweet, I've gone all fuzzy in the head. But that's all right, that's what I love about Brony fics. And this one was so well-written, too! I think you had pretty much everyone involved in-character. Cap's part in it... kinda hated him for a second there, and then respected him by the end. Which is undoubtedly what you were aiming for. :)

And now I've run through all your Bruce/Tony fics! You really must do more, you write them ever so well. Keep it up!

The Maddie Hatter
Hieiko chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Definitely seeing the Natasha/Clint there! I'd have thought Steve would be a little more understanding at the beginning, but oh well...
pbk chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
i just bet fury'll be watching carefully. he wouldn't want to miss any of that action. great truce/team fic!
RavenGhost chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Yay! True love will conquer all, or some such thing! Great one-shot! :)
She chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Ah, this is very sweet. I'm glad that Steve changed his mind in the end... I suppose I can understand why he thought differently at first, being from the '40s, but it's nice that he approved in the end. Very nice.
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Cute! Steve's a dick but looking at the differences of time makes sense. Love this!
WatsWitDaMonkey chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Haha, niiice. Not enough Tony/Bruce stuff around. But I liked it!