Reviews for Vodka and Red Wine
sylvelle chapter 8 . 10/3
Hope you finish
sylvelle chapter 6 . 10/3
Another awesome story. Hope you return and complete it soon.
Tricia
Please finish this wonderful story!
ConnieN chapter 8 . 3/10
Please docontinue, bug don't waitanother 3 years! Your story deserves to be finnished!
puddin2011 chapter 8 . 3/2
be still my heart, you came back. don't stop now, I must know what happens next!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/24/2016
Please keep going- excellent story so far.
wenywen chapter 8 . 9/18/2016
Thanks so much for for not giving up on this story. Good job of picking it back up exactly where you left off. I am looking forward to more J & S interaction as they escape Russia.
songdog chapter 8 . 9/7/2016
Interesting story - please write more!

Thanks, songdog
tardisinthesgc chapter 8 . 9/2/2016
I love this so much, please update soon!
ebineez01 chapter 8 . 8/17/2016
I'm really glad you didn't give up either. I love this story and I'm so happy I found it - though I do hope you're next update comes sooner than the last one ;-D
Thanks for taking it up again and sharing :-)
Apples26 chapter 8 . 8/16/2016
Im go glad you decided to write an update, I hope you get a chance to complete it
nephertiri chapter 8 . 8/16/2016
Hey! I'm glad you haven't given up on this story because it's amazing! It's wonderfully written and the characters are so lively (and accurate to reality and the plot) that they practically jump off the page.

Please keep up the fantastic work, and I can't wait to read the next chapter :-D
fanka77 chapter 8 . 8/16/2016
I thought it's gonna be another unfinished story but you're back. I'm glad and hope eventually we'll see the ending (a happy one of course).
Rubyray7777 chapter 8 . 8/16/2016
Welcome back! Nice to have a new, fun chapter! Can't wait to read more! And I've also become obsessedsed with Crossfit lately!
kahuna chapter 8 . 8/16/2016
Wow, it was such a fabulous thing to see this update. I hoped you would finish this story but gave up after a while ... welcome back!

That being said, this was a nice addition. I started at the beginning for a review and here we are, waiting for a train. It will be interesting to see where you go with it. Thank you for not giving up on it.