Reviews for Vodka and Red Wine
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
Hey there!It's good to hear that you are still alive!I was worried!In my opinion VARW is way more intriguing then MYOTOS you probably know the whys...so that said any chance for an update soon?
Lieutenant Colonel chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
Please Complete!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/8/2015
Ahhhh! Finish it!...please! Excellent story, want to see what happens.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/26/2015
Oh yes, vey much enjoying this. Any chance of finishing it?
Guest chapter 7 . 4/12/2015
Please finish - too good not to!
Tentative Steps chapter 7 . 3/29/2015
I can't be the only person to have written this in a review lately, and I appreciate that life gets in the way of fic, but PLEASE, if you even have the slightest inclination, come back to this story and update it. I implore you. It is absolutely wonderful.

I have a bit of an obsession with the Cold War and with Russian spies (thanks, history degree), so this combination of two of my great passions (Russian spies Stargate) is like a dream come true. I can't quite believe the story's unfinished - I just need to read more.

You truly have a gift for creating fascinating alternate universes, which are wholly believable, but wholly different. Please, please; I would love to read more.

Thank you.
steadfast chapter 7 . 2/11/2015
It has been 2 years. Will there be more?
Guest chapter 7 . 2/7/2015
Please update this story, I'm very intrigued.
puddin2011 chapter 7 . 3/10/2014
Please Please Please update this story! Love the premise!
BiddyEarly chapter 7 . 1/21/2014
Good story hope there is more coming
RiddleWrappedInAnEnigma chapter 7 . 12/14/2013
Looking forward to more!
wenywen chapter 7 . 12/6/2013
Love this story and Vodka and Red Wine. I would also like to thank you for the effort you are making to finish up your works in progress. Always a pleasure reading your stories.
Wen
SAM.n.JACK ALWAYS chapter 7 . 10/22/2013
I know it's been really long - since January - but I would love to read more of this story. Please, continue to write it.
Sparky She-Demon chapter 7 . 10/10/2013
OI! I love this story, please pick it back up again and soon!
Sparky She-Demon chapter 6 . 10/10/2013
Really am enjoying this story!