Reviews for Here There Be Monsters
babyreaper chapter 6 . 5/17
just read all this first part of your crossover story and liked it a lot so will be reading more. I really liked the crossover with Supernatural and Person of Interest, (not your I know) just thought I'd mention it. Why did you change the boys eye colour, Dean has green eyes not hazel, it was weird reading that he had hazel eyes and Sam had green. Thx
QueenBea93 chapter 6 . 2/22
I love this story! This is the second time I've read through it and it was just as good as the first time around. Interesting and well written!
AlxM chapter 6 . 2/13
This was such an amazing story. I'm falling in love with CM/SPN crossovers, and yours was just brilliant and everything I needed. Hurt!Sam, protective!big!brother Dean, Sam protecting Reid etc. Thanks for sharing, friend! :)
Kurokaga chapter 6 . 10/25/2015
awesome story . been searching for supernatural and criminal minds croasover with hurt sam and hurt reid . both of them is my favourite . and i'm soo proud with sammy . hehehe
ghostlyangel chapter 5 . 9/7/2015
This was a good crossover.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/29/2015
Love this story!
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 6 . 5/12/2015
Very nicely written story. You did a great job balancing the two groups of characters such that it didn't read as though one or the other of the incorporated canons was getting preferential treatment. Thank you for posting!
klu chapter 6 . 5/5/2015
I thought this was very well done; and after watching some Criminal Minds, I do believe that with the obvious evidence (like the Winchesters always arriving AFTER the bad stuff happens, people claiming they helped, etc.) plus meeting them face-to-face, that the members of the BAU would be able to see our favorite Hunters are not the 'bad guys' everyone makes them out to be.

You did a good job of inserting Dean into the BAU investigation and still making it believable... Everything except for them allowing him to be armed. I would think they would have been more likely to say he could not have a weapon and Dean - being DEAN, after all - would have 'borrowed' (wink wink) one when no one was looking.

Thanks for writing.
Hell Executioner chapter 6 . 3/10/2015
A really nice story, little bits of grammar errors here and there, kinda OCC but everything worked out great.
Sphinxius chapter 6 . 2/16/2015
Hey this was a really cool story. I love both of these shows, so this was right up my alley. Your bad guy was really well done, too. Very disturbing (and disturbed!) dude.
Bookworm85 chapter 6 . 11/25/2014
This was an enjoyable read. You did a great job with description and with setting up the unsub's background. Thanks for writing!
ManicTater chapter 6 . 11/12/2014
I enjoyed this again. Looking forward to the sequel!
pt chapter 6 . 11/9/2014
I really loved this story! The only thing is that Dean has green eyes and Sam hazel. just wanted to let you know
Mary Mab chapter 6 . 10/28/2014
All I can say is that you set yourself nicely... Now I going to go look for that story where the team actually learns the truth... Yeah ... ;p ;) ;p
MewLover chapter 5 . 10/27/2014
Great job; nice details, nice plot