Reviews for Here There Be Monsters
mckydstarlight chapter 4 . 1/5
Oh, Dean. Don't worry. They'll find him.
Katii0924 chapter 6 . 10/31/2016
Great story
The Mome Raths Outgrabe chapter 6 . 10/27/2016
great story
The Mome Raths Outgrabe chapter 3 . 10/27/2016
nice pov for Cunningham you really got to see his crazy up close and personal. Is Reid the one he's gunning after?
The Mome Raths Outgrabe chapter 2 . 10/27/2016
I like that even though I think it's a thing wth cunningham I'm not 100% sure. I like the mystery you manage to weave in.
The Mome Raths Outgrabe chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
Fascinating at first you make it seem like Cunningham is maybe a hunter like Sam and Dean but by the end it seems much more likely that his brother has PTSD and he put the label of monster on him because he couldn't square it away.
Kalikokat123 chapter 6 . 10/11/2016
Enjoyed it. :)
babyreaper chapter 6 . 5/17/2016
just read all this first part of your crossover story and liked it a lot so will be reading more. I really liked the crossover with Supernatural and Person of Interest, (not your I know) just thought I'd mention it. Why did you change the boys eye colour, Dean has green eyes not hazel, it was weird reading that he had hazel eyes and Sam had green. Thx
QueenBea93 chapter 6 . 2/22/2016
I love this story! This is the second time I've read through it and it was just as good as the first time around. Interesting and well written!
AlxM chapter 6 . 2/13/2016
This was such an amazing story. I'm falling in love with CM/SPN crossovers, and yours was just brilliant and everything I needed. Hurt!Sam, protective!big!brother Dean, Sam protecting Reid etc. Thanks for sharing, friend! :)
HanaMzHz chapter 6 . 10/25/2015
awesome story . been searching for supernatural and criminal minds croasover with hurt sam and hurt reid . both of them is my favourite . and i'm soo proud with sammy . hehehe
ghostlyangel chapter 5 . 9/7/2015
This was a good crossover.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/29/2015
Love this story!
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 6 . 5/12/2015
Very nicely written story. You did a great job balancing the two groups of characters such that it didn't read as though one or the other of the incorporated canons was getting preferential treatment. Thank you for posting!
klu chapter 6 . 5/5/2015
I thought this was very well done; and after watching some Criminal Minds, I do believe that with the obvious evidence (like the Winchesters always arriving AFTER the bad stuff happens, people claiming they helped, etc.) plus meeting them face-to-face, that the members of the BAU would be able to see our favorite Hunters are not the 'bad guys' everyone makes them out to be.

You did a good job of inserting Dean into the BAU investigation and still making it believable... Everything except for them allowing him to be armed. I would think they would have been more likely to say he could not have a weapon and Dean - being DEAN, after all - would have 'borrowed' (wink wink) one when no one was looking.

Thanks for writing.