Reviews for Here There Be Monsters
too-much-inspiration chapter 6 . 5/12
Very nicely written story. You did a great job balancing the two groups of characters such that it didn't read as though one or the other of the incorporated canons was getting preferential treatment. Thank you for posting!
klu chapter 6 . 5/5
I thought this was very well done; and after watching some Criminal Minds, I do believe that with the obvious evidence (like the Winchesters always arriving AFTER the bad stuff happens, people claiming they helped, etc.) plus meeting them face-to-face, that the members of the BAU would be able to see our favorite Hunters are not the 'bad guys' everyone makes them out to be.

You did a good job of inserting Dean into the BAU investigation and still making it believable... Everything except for them allowing him to be armed. I would think they would have been more likely to say he could not have a weapon and Dean - being DEAN, after all - would have 'borrowed' (wink wink) one when no one was looking.

Thanks for writing.
Hell Executioner chapter 6 . 3/10
A really nice story, little bits of grammar errors here and there, kinda OCC but everything worked out great.
Sphinxius chapter 6 . 2/16
Hey this was a really cool story. I love both of these shows, so this was right up my alley. Your bad guy was really well done, too. Very disturbing (and disturbed!) dude.
Bookworm85 chapter 6 . 11/25/2014
This was an enjoyable read. You did a great job with description and with setting up the unsub's background. Thanks for writing!
ManicTater chapter 6 . 11/12/2014
I enjoyed this again. Looking forward to the sequel!
pt chapter 6 . 11/9/2014
I really loved this story! The only thing is that Dean has green eyes and Sam hazel. just wanted to let you know
Mary Mab chapter 6 . 10/28/2014
All I can say is that you set yourself nicely... Now I going to go look for that story where the team actually learns the truth... Yeah ... ;p ;) ;p
MewLover chapter 5 . 10/27/2014
Great job; nice details, nice plot
JaniceC678 chapter 6 . 10/22/2014
Finally had a chance to finish this and thoroughly enjoyed...tortured Sammy pain is ALWAYS a good thing, and bringing Reid into it just added to the deliciousness. (Nice way to work thoughts of Adam into it too...not that I particularly care if the little twerp gets out or not, but the guys WOULD think about him from time to time, and this was a situation that would definitely bring it out. I knew the other agent would turn out to be a levi...I look forward to the sequel and seeing the gang from the BAU finding themselves in Sam and Dean's world, if that's what happens.
MewLover chapter 2 . 10/20/2014
Nice chapter; poor Sam, he's been captured.
The Bau found more bodies? Damn.
I hope Dean finds Sam in time.
I hope the Bau nails the murderous son-of-a-bitch.
MewLover chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Great job so far; it seems to be an intriguing plot.
JaniceC678 chapter 2 . 10/19/2014
I don't normally read a lot of cross-overs, but I was looking for a longer story that was a bit different and stumbled across this. I also enjoy CM, so I decided to give it a try. I'm thoroughly enjoying it so far, and I must say you capture Hotchner's speech patterns beautifully. I am very curious to see how you handle the fact that that Levi Sam and Dean were just recently on the FBI's most wanted list if the story has them actually meeting up. Should make life interesting once Dean discovers the FBI is in town!
Hobble Gobble chapter 2 . 10/8/2014
Is there a future Rossi/ Prentiss pairing?
Rivermoon1970 chapter 6 . 10/3/2014
Just read this all in one go. This was really good. I wondered how you would weave the two together at first, but I really liked it. I'm kind of obsessed about SPN and CM so this was perfect.